Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #87 Sitting in the stands, it’s your biggest fan, pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s taking every bit of will power I have NOT to tell her exactly what I think of her from Mr Techs IG.
I’ll be on the wine later so there is a very good chance I’ll do it.
I’ll make him getting blocked worth while though 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Funny how she said she didn’t want Kairo seeing Kyle go to his siblings but then I thought she said after that video Kairo isn’t even aware he has other siblings?! Which one is it

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A few things I take from it. The FA did ban her hence why she had to be in the Denmark end. Also Kairo chanting the songs? Like anyone there would have been chanting England sounds - he was in the wrong end!!! And how did he keep spotting his daddy? I’ve taken my son to loads of england & Arsenal games, we’ve sat front/ middle / back and everywhere in between - it’s well hard to pick out individual players 😂
Didn't the article say he spotted his dad on the big screen ?

Reactions: 7
Our Brit Brit time to shine ✨ course the blog is out now can’t imagine what she’s gunna talk about 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If anyone ever publicly stated my children were 'mistakes' they would NEVER get the opportunity to hurt them EVER again. I would take that maintenance money, build the best possible bleeping life for my child and they wouldn't see me for dust. The fact she is trying to FORCE her kids on Kyle proves it's not about them, it's about her. Any self respecting parent would run a mile after the way Kyle's behaved towards them. They are both disgusting and the ONLY VICTIMS HERE ARE ANNIE AND THE 6 KIDS UNWILLINGLY DRAGGED INTO THEIR MESS!!!!

Aghhhhh

• Heart
Reactions: 68
duck me this is wild. Come on Walker legal team, silence this bleep once and for all.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Honestly she changes her bleeping mind more than my toddler. So what is it you pan faced proz… are you keen for the 2 families to meet as you said in response to Queen Sian outing you for refusing giro to meet his half brothers OR is Annie a wicked witch who you wouldn’t want within a million miles of your sprog OR did you apologize to Queen Annie for shagging her husband (again) OR does she deserve everything she gets because she’s a bully and you are the victim?? Please enlighten me because you are getting on my tits!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
She’s having a full blown breakdown and no one cares enough about her to step in.
She really needs to be checked in somewhere - she’s delusional 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She’s pathological. She just uses her blog to lie “answer” about what’s discussed on here. We all know that child can barely string a sentence together Lauren. Her admitting to having google alerts for herself, pretending she cares about her sisters wedding, admitting to begging for tickets and being ignored? She’s bleeping insane!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Whenever she says “legal are involved” or similar, I laugh so hard. Who does she think she is?

That blog is just mortifying. Trying to justify selling the story to the DM by saying they got the tickets… she’s a colossal thicko. Also, “unpromoted” - think you meant unprompted. Surprised “they” didn’t pick up on it when publishing!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Can someone summarise for me I'm sorry but I can't read anything she writes, I just can't do it even with the big wine I've just poured. Her quotes in articles she's paid for have been enough bullshit from her mouth I can take 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 23
“I have never been to a wedding”… in your thirties and no one has ever invited you to a wedding??? Quite sad really

• Haha
Reactions: 93
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.