Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #87 Sitting in the stands, it’s your biggest fan, pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right so Lauryn was completely unaware that she was being papped by Click News the same companies Simon forehead Boyle is a director of. Tying herself up in knots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
She needs intervention quick, if her sisters are sooo concerned about their image in the papers step in and sort her out. All they care about is the money that’s why Caroons around and the grandparents. She’s heading to a proper breakdown and them kids are witnessing all this

Reactions: 46
“However we all woke up to devastating news, someone had sold the photos of her wedding and me on a yacht” um yeah you.

• Haha
Reactions: 101
Omg hadn’t read the blog. Surely to god they are going to shut her up now? Her whole life revolves around Kyle. It’s very unnerving. And now she’s saying he’s cheated again recently? Honestly she’s disgusting.. even if she had received those messages why does she feel the need to write about it? Firstly it’s duck ALL to do with her and secondly his wife has just had a baby, have some bleeping respect you ugly brass bleep.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
So she’s Fumin Monk gets 6k a month but she will happily take 8k 😂 bargain for monk to destroy you if you ask me loz

• Haha
Reactions: 72
I've never in my life heard of a women who tried to force kids on a man. I just don't understand it .. she's begging .. like everyone says . I'd be like it's Kyle's loss if he doesn't want to no them and build them a fantastic life . People may have had some sympathy for her if she wasn't such a nut job.

Reactions: 54
She’s posted so much shite on her stories I’m surprised she hasn’t offered up Kairo to go to Tenerife and find that missing Jai by getting him to translate for the Spanish police.

On that note, the family should probably tell Loz he’s a rich footballer that doesn’t believe in condoms and she’d have him found within the day 🤧

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Omg hadn’t read the blog. Surely to god they are going to shut her up now? Her whole life revolves around Kyle. It’s very unnerving. And now she’s saying he’s cheated again recently? Honestly she’s disgusting.. even if she had received those messages why does she feel the need to write about it? Firstly it’s duck ALL to do with her and secondly his wife has just had a baby, have some bleeping respect you ugly brass bleep.
Hey lozza,
Thought if Kyle and Annie were broken up it isn't cheating? 🤨
Isn't that what you claimed when you were lying about the Kairo time line?
Hmm?
Make a bleeping spreadsheet to keep up with your lies.

Reactions: 55
So it’s Rachel monks fault Chloe wouldn’t allow her to the wedding ….. nothing to do with Laurens abhorrent behaviour all Rachel monk …. Got it !!
I can’t I just can’t 🤪

PS 🗣ANNIE OWES YOU NOTHING YOU DELUDED SLAG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
So it’s Rachel monks fault Chloe wouldn’t allow her to the wedding ….. nothing to do with Laurens abhorrent behaviour all Rachel monk …. Got it !!
I can’t I just can’t 🤪
I'm just surprised she hasn't blamed Annie. She does have a bee in her bonnet about Rachel monk though.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.