Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #87 Sitting in the stands, it’s your biggest fan, pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Side chicks and dirty slags deserve to be silenced 🔕 fuckin helmet she is

Annie does not need to accept your cash cows 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She absolutely sickens me her kids need removing , her sister's need to go and drag her out of there. Shes damaging her children wtf is she playing at.
I'm not saying her kids should hide away but she could be private. There isn't a chance he will have contact with the kids the way she's behaving and to be honest why would she want contact he's made it clear he's not interested. It's hugely traumatising for her kids and Annie's.
She needs to stop being so selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Annie must find humour in her behaviour but also watch in total disbelief at her. Desperate and unhinged is a deadly combo loz

Reactions: 28
I can’t understand why anyone would side with her. She’s ducking crazy!! Wtf is wrong with people??!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I bleeping SAID SHE WAS PAYING THE MAIL!!!!!!!!!!

She will be giving it full chest now she has got the world’s most evil paper on side by paying them with Kyle’s money.

What the stupid witch doesn’t realise is that 1. She is absolutely the sort that the Mail readers hate 2. She is too thick to realise they are also taking the piss 3. None of the sort who would potentially back her (the chronically thick) read the Mail, and likely struggle to read Pingu to be fair 4. Anyone with a brain cell could know the bear basics of this story and know she is a bleep.

I will just say this from a psychological standpoint (I used to spend my time trying to repair the damage from behaviour like Lauren’s) - shame doesn’t cause a change in behaviour. Weirdly, it actually makes the person continue that behaviour. So it’s more likely Kyle stays with the Snapchat Senorita out of shame rather than any form of attachment. In the same way, all these attempts to “shame” Kyle to “do the right thing” not only makes her look bad; it also won’t causing any lasting behaviour change. You cannot shame, or force people to behave, change or love you. You can create periods of temporary compliance, but never change. I would have maybe felt sorry for Lauren at certain points at the very start but what she has done subsequently is just unhinged.

The Mail are taking the piss in that article “Lauren lives in a 2.4 million house that is part of Kyle’s maintenance payments” This is what happens when you dance with the real devil Lauren, even if you pay him.

“It doesn’t bother me…in our happy little bubble” You are a lying, delusional mentalist and are all know this bothers you, despite how “vehemently” you deny it (nice touch by the Mail there)

“I kept HIS promise” this is the BIG one for me. Say Kyle did promise this, not only have things massively changed since then, IT WASNT YOJR PROMISE TO KEEP.
Exactly it's like she can't come to terms with reality , the stuff he told her was lies to keep her sweet (stop her from blabbing) and her knickers off. Most of us have been lied to by a bloke at some point it's not a surprise. She thinks it's Annie keeping him away. If she wasn't such a horrible person I'd feel sorry for her delusions.
She can't force him to love her or be in a family with her. Those kids are being psychologically damaged by her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
No one knows the full story…
No we only know Lauren’s deluded version of events.
A monthly blog of lies
Her kids are purely part of the circus she created twice.
‘Haters’ I hate that word.
I do not want your life Lauren, believe me

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just more bullshit after bullshit
Omg what the duck!
Annie threatened by her I don't think so pal, she's not gonna wanna be friends with Lauren, you know the woman that's been shagging her husband and got pregnant twice. What are people on seriously?🤯
Annie has got no growing up to do. Lauren needs medication!
Half siblings doesn't mean tit, so what especially in this situation.
Some ppl don't speak to their own full siblings.
Again if Kyle is such a villain, why the duck do you want your son anywhere near him or his villain wife and kids?? I've never known a temporary side slag to get such support over the actual wronged wife.
Your kid was kindly offered to meet Annie's children when she'd obviously calmed down a bit, even though it would have probably still killed her inside to do so and you fucked that up for your son by sleeping with her husband again!
You cannot ever be trusted lauren, this is not a happy situation for anyone involved and you've only got yourself to blame. duck off and leave that family alone now. It's bleeping draining.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
It’s interesting that this article appears to try to pull at Kyles heart strings and tries (I think) to play on the “bond” she feels that he has with Cairo.
What Lauryn never seems to want to take into account, is that the bond he has with his other 4 children and his wife will be undoubtedly be stronger, simply by virtue of more lived experiences together. He stated he told her what she wanted to hear, and gave into her demands to make sure he got home to Annie and his boys every night.

Lauryn can’t compute that her behaviour is only going to make him feel even more protective of Annie and their children, and make a relationship with K&K even more difficult because he feels guilty for the effect it’s having on his family . If she really cared for them she would go about this in a dignified way, but she’s incapable of that and I find that so sad for her two children.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She sees herself as the victim
She’s a bleep and a tit mother
Stay away from married men Lauren

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Kyle looked like he was held as knife point the last time he met cariro- doubt she will ever pull at his heart strings!
Hope all the players families are having a lovely weekend this weekend with their loved ones

Reactions: 24
Agree, no one is saying hide your kids.
Why couldn’t she just attend the game ?
Why announce months ago she’s attending ?
Why do a sit down interview AGAIN
Why do u keep sharing awful messages about Kyle’s wife?
Is Annie doing this?
Just raise your kids ??????
You’re creating a circus to try and be famous
You do NOTHING to protect your children
You Lauren are an awful mother

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Can u believe THE cariro goodwill had to get up early hours to fly to germany commercial 😱😱😱😱
duck off quags we have kids in this country going to bed cold and hungry not that u need to worry about that eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Kairo will never see Kyle at least until he’s an adult, if then! What his mother has put Annie through, and the 4 R’s who he clearly adores, he will never forgive her for. The fact that he is hugging Sian and Mr Kilner (fitty) was there, shows they believe his truth. He’s done wrong but by God, if he was my son, she would have found me on her doorstep a long time ago!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
A few things I take from it. The FA did ban her hence why she had to be in the Denmark end. Also Kairo chanting the songs? Like anyone there would have been chanting England sounds - he was in the wrong end!!! And how did he keep spotting his daddy? I’ve taken my son to loads of england & Arsenal games, we’ve sat front/ middle / back and everywhere in between - it’s well hard to pick out individual players 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Just more bullshit after bullshit
Not even reading them 🤢 but surely if she was so adamant her actions are normal/ok / not emotionally damaging to her kids then why the constant need for validation from strangers. Oh loz you joke of a woman go do us and your kids a favour and get back in your cage.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
In my job I come across people who have been charged for stalking offences and I’m not easily shocked but this behaviour is something else and maybe because she’s involving a child, it makes me feel very uneasy.
She needs a restraining order, a parenting course and treatment for her personality disorder as I can only see it escalating

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Lauryn’s “kids shouldn’t be hidden away”. Okay but when does Annie set up pap shots routinely to show the world RRRR? NEVER. They get papped at their Dad’s job, like they have all their lives.

Annie is a good mother & a mother for the right reasons.

Proz is a wretched excuse of a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.