Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #87 Sitting in the stands, it’s your biggest fan, pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bleeping state of her
Looking like Joe from You… creeper creeper 👀
---
She couldn’t be trying harder to hide her identity yet claims she won’t be bullied into the ‘sidelines’😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
You’d need to run her over and tell insurance an elephant landed on your car.
Believable
Fat prick
How dare she come for Annie ?
Annie’s friends are silent and she has PLENTY
Nadia is an ugly bully
She’s been called out for being a troll
Love guru with a love life in the pits of hell
Fat freak
Big Pete we welcome you, I’m sorry for any names I call you.
Please come on over x
Aye, come on over Pete we like you now.

Nadia can just stay the duck away. Love guru 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I am working my way through the comments on the mail and she is getting well and truly slagged off. Normal people cannot believe what she has done. Then in Pan's parallel universe...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wow wow wow.... What a vile woman she is.
She just doesn't get it at all.
None of us think Kyle is innocent in this but he has a right to choose if he wants to be a parent like any woman does as we have all said many times.
He was not in Cairo's life for the first 3 years until actually forced by her! Now they brought another kid into this mess, he very clearly said he nearly fainted on hearing the 'happy' news, so was not planned or wanted by him (yes he should not have gone back there, may have used protection blah blah blah)
Again she just doesn't get it. Kyle is not Cairo's 'Daddy' that title has to be earned. Dna doesn't mean an instant bond for everyone.
Annie owes her nothing, her kids I'm sure will want nothing to do with her kids.
Stop forcing it, it isn't up to you lauren, you have absolutely no right to try and force a bond or 'blended' family. They are affair children!
What about his other boys feelings.
Why's it always about Cairo boy wonder. He really isn't that special.
How can she says I know this is hurting Kyle, what does she know of his feelings? Why is this narrative still being pushed that it's Annie stopping him. He's been away from the family home for months and STILL not come running.
I do not believe that Cairo constantly talks about Kyle unless prompted. She's been drilling Kyle and football into his poor little mind, since he started talking, it's absolutely sickening.
It's not the end of the world for a child to not have dad.
She keeps saying she won't comment again, wants it to end, they are so happy but she's the only one banging on about it! The reason we know so much is coz she can't keep her big trap (or legs) shut.

This is the most unhinged thing she's ever done.
Sorry I may have broke the word limit IYKYK😅
I’m probably going to hell for this but I’ll say it anyway. I couldn’t care less for her children sorry not sorry. They shouldn’t be here 🤷🏼‍♀️ everything from their conception to their existence today is seedy as duck and wrong. Their so called “mother” only went through with both pregnancies to give birth to a couple of sticks she thinks she can beat Kyle and Annie over the head with ad infinitum, nothing more. They are the only income she can generate for herself because she’s the worst type of oxygen thief and is a work-shy dosser. She has no intention of ever contributing to society and earning an honest living. Just look at her past for a start! She’s the very definition of selfish and nothing is ever done with those two children’s best interests at heart because they’re not here for that. Unfortunately some people think having children gives them a shield and weapon to use for life and a free pass. It doesn’t. If she truly loved and cared for those children we wouldn’t be here today discussing them, they’d be shielded and protected from this utter madness. She doesn’t love them enough for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
I'm surprised that Kairo didn't say "my daddy is at school learning how to be a good dad". Lauren told Kairo that daddy needed to learn how to be a good dad , but takes him to see daddy at the Euros? If that is not confusing to a child then I don't know what is. She does not put Kairo’s welfare first, she is selfish and doesn't understand the damage she has done to Kairo. She's a nut job, harrasing Annie, Kyle and their 4 kids. She left early so she wasn't seen by the English fans and abused for her stalking behaviour

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Hopefully, they’ll just ignore her. Get the Euros out of the way and go on a family holiday. That will kill her that she’s not got the reaction from them she’s hoping for.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
If ANY of this was about doing the best for Cariro , then why the pictures ??
Why the interviews ??
Why the camera crews ??
why the constant bollocks on IG. ??

All of this could have been done with no publicly!!

None of this is about that little boy , it’s all about his fame hungry , cum dump , slag of a ‘mother’ !!!

She has really , REALLY enraged me today.
Using a poor innocent child as a prop in her aim for fame.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
The Daily Mail comments section does not disappoint 😂😂

This stunt has backfired massively for her, rather than gain her sympathy she has showed her true colours to the public, royally screwed herself for the upcoming court hearing and handed the walkers more than enough ammo to justify protective orders.

Hoping the Walkers take action against the Mail and Sun for encouraging this harassment, from their new digs in Saudi of course 🤞🏼😘💸

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I really don't understand whats going on with her. Is she trying to force her son on his father when he doesnt seem to want anything to do with him. What is she going to do next just leave him on their door step.

Shes saying she's fighting for her kids. Fighting for what. If someone doesn't want to be involved then they don't want to be involved. It was obvious the only reason he was in the first place was because he was being black mailed. Hes given her a house and a modest income, leave it at that.

And I would absolutely get a restraining order against her.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Oh give it up lauryn even yourself must be getting tired now of letting other people consume you. Freakshow!!!
---
Strong mama - duck all strong about her. She's a jealous bitter and nasty piece of tit who couldn't act with any decency if her life depended on it whilst passing her behaviour off as putting her kids first. Hysterical!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.