Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #87 Sitting in the stands, it’s your biggest fan, pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claiming Kyle really wanted Kairo there to watch him in one breath, but he ignored her request for tickets in another🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 87
If ANY of this was about doing the best for Cariro , then why the pictures ??
Why the interviews ??
Why the camera crews ??
why the constant bollocks on IG. ??

All of this could have been done with no publicly!!

None of this is about that little boy , it’s all about his fame hungry , cum dump , slag of a ‘mother’ !!!

She has really , REALLY enraged me today.
Using a poor innocent child as a prop in her aim for fame.
this is exactly what I was going to say but you have put it so well 😙

why the cameras and the daily fail Lauren?!

Reactions: 25
It's the same shite every month in that bastard blog. He doesn't want anything to do with you, thicko...let it go now 😴 Trying to put doubt into Annie's mind while she's newly PP about other women, you are disgusting.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
She’s so invested in Rachel monks wage 😂
Thought you didn’t care about that big nose man ?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I doubt Annie will even know of what’s in the blog. She’s having the best time with her family in the England camp with her 4 boys, in luxury. I think at this stage I don’t think she gives a duck what Lauren writes as it’s all fictional anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Do we really think Kyle is still actively trying to pursue other women??
You'd hope not after his supposed wake up call interview but who knows. I feel like if women had really wrote to her about that she'd be uploading screenshots in such a thrill as evidence, the same way she does with her supposed DMs full of praise

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Even if he is, he would rather spend time with whores than Lauren’s kids
says it all really.
So who’s really stopping him seeing Rod steward x 2 ?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Tbh I have zero faith in him as a partner I mean impregnating this beast twice was possible but what exactly is loz point Annie and kyle haven't said they are back together so if he is he is, still nowhere near you lozza must cut like a knife even though apparently its you he wants 🤣 Sticking her beak in stuff that's nothing to do with her. Beggy on the beg for tickets and getting ghosted, I am bleeping pissing myself and she admits that. Guess that'll be annies fault aswell. Imagine knowing you arent invited but still go. She really is the pits!!! No wonder she was hiding in the away end and made a premature exit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
You'd hope not after his supposed wake up call interview but who knows. I feel like if women had really wrote to her about that she'd be uploading screenshots in such a thrill as evidence, the same way she does with her supposed DMs full of praise
Yes, I agree. Just to try and hurt Annie even more. She’s just making stuff up now. Who would even tell that to a random stranger?!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
She’s so invested in Rachel monks wage 😂
Thought you didn’t care about that big nose man ?
This will be used in court that they are paying her x amount a month
Wonder if it will make a diff with k n a being married this time around when it goes thro court

Reactions: 22
Annie’s not reading that tit
Takes brain cells from me every time I try to read her tit.
She lasted all of about 5 lines before her first error 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Kairo had the best time - aye because he's young and impressionable. Wait until you have a 14 year old that knows he was only there because you sold your soul/hole to the devil when his sperm donor ignored the request because he couldn't give a duck. How damaging for that child. She is disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.