Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #85 Lauryn won’t eat shop bought bread, she'll sit on a married man’s dick instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cairo never stood a chance in life, ditto with ‘the girl with no name’
Conception- born through treachery, lies and fraud x 2
Offered to abort for the right price!
Denied right to meet fathers family
Mother with psychotic delusional disorder who is a stalker, vicious and cruel with 0 empathy for anyone
Children will be ridiculed and bullied and shunned by their classmates, and won’t be invited anywhere
No safe person in their life to turn to to help them navigate this madness!
I do wonder if a man was doing this to a woman,would police and social services turn a blind eye?
It is obvious now what her sole purpose is, to drive Annie to the brink so she leaves Kyle! She is convinced that Kyle will want her if Annie is out of the picture. Kyle brought evil into their lives when he slept with her, and now,my God, how will it end? I wouldn’t put it past her to dump the kids on his doorstep and say if you don’t want them, I don’t either!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I doubt Annie cares she's probably laughing at her. She won't get near Annie or the players family and friends. She will humiliate herself and her kid sitting amongst the peasants trying to act like the WAG she isn't 🤣 im here for it. I bet you Annie and her pals have a right bleeping laugh at her.
---
I reckon there has been a fall out with the sisters but only when she's told them she's going to the euros. You can imagine grant telling chloe how bleeping insane she is going to look when there has been statements put out she is not welcome. I'm full scale howling at her. She is not well
---
LCG coming in strong
Love that page. Hits the nail on the head everytime

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Eeek, Annie flying in a private jet and lauryn flying the unwanteds on a Ryan air economy 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I think she must have messages of Kyle saying he wants them both/kairo there regardless of what is happening. She's too brazen, nobody is that insane without thinking she has evidence as to why she is acting so desperate

Reactions: 23
LCG coming in strong
She looks like a woman. Who the duck dresses her ? She looks like something from the seventies. Baggy jeans do not suit short dumpy people. Also flat sandals with baggy jeans is a no no. I've never seen her dress well or fashionable. Somebody call the fashion police.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I think she must have messages of Kyle saying he wants them both/kairo there regardless of what is happening. She's too brazen, nobody is that insane without thinking she has evidence as to why she is acting so desperate
I cant see it because she would have shown them. I think she just tells fibs and has delusional disorder, I really do because no sane person behaves this way. I think she is absolutely in love with Kyle and can't get over that he doesn't want her. She's hurt and is acting irrationally. She should have closed her legs. Petition to remove her kids from her care!!
---
Thats defo Pete
I also think this too. I think Pete will tell all and hang Lauren.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Once again proving when she is quiet it’s because she is plotting. She has a thing for releasing stories on significant days so today being Father’s Day and England’s first match we should have expected this from her.
At this point I’m genuinely intrigued just to see how low she will go. It’s like watching something awful yet you can’t stop watching.
She’s yet to pull the kids at death’s door with a cold in hospital card. That will be the ultimate test to see if Kyle comes running. I believe she is capable of forcing something like this 100%

Reactions: 21
Don’t think I have ever met a more unhinged person in my life !! She is utterly obsessed wtf he wants nothing to do with the kids !!!

Reactions: 40
I’d love it if Sian popped up with an insta story saying something like ‘all is ok our side - we’ve saved you a seat hun’ and tagged her in..

I fkn hate the way it’s made out Annie’s running scared of our Martha rocking up with them poor kids… if she does the only people she’s humiliating is her and the kids.. she’d look a bigger fkn tool than she already does..

Yeah I’m sure Annie would be fuming if she rocked up making it all about her but let’s be honest im sure Annie could handle it - she’s handle more than most of us could stomach in a lifetime and the support network she has around her would see she’s ok.. pan face couldn’t get near I’m sure x

• Haha
Reactions: 37
it wouldn’t surprise me but surely even she knows things change (I don’t believe he said it genuinely but to keep her quiet). I mean my teenage romance told me he wanted to marry me 20 years ago and you don’t see me acting up because he’s changed his mind 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Awww i wish papabear would come join us we are sorry for saying ur lying come spill ☕

See even if kyle did say he probs said loads of things he didnt actually mean ul say anything when ur about to have ur life ripped apart

Reactions: 35
Katy … I’m calling you that cos if you set the record straight about that nasty, vile, vindictive cow all is forgiven! All info and evidence to the Monkmiester please 🙌🏼🫡🤞🏼cheers 🕺

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I know I shouldn’t be shocked by any of this where Lauryn is concerned but I seriously can’t believe someone is willing to repeatedly humiliate themselves and their children over a man that doesn’t want them 😭 have some bleeping dignity if not for yourself then for your kids poor sods.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.