Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #85 Lauryn won’t eat shop bought bread, she'll sit on a married man’s dick instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s just trying to goad him into contacting her. Even if it’s just a “don’t bleeping fly out here” text she would be thrilled

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I think she’s just trying to goad him into contacting her. Even if it’s just a “don’t bleeping fly out here” text she would be thrilled
Think this is definitely what she’s also after too! Desperate for him to be back in contact. She can’t handle thinking she hasn’t got one over on Annie anymore either!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
duck me how is she still going, how is she not drained her mental health is in the gutter. Just when you think she done her worst she goes one better ffs

Reactions: 28
If King Kairo is such a huge supporter of daddy playing football, why doesn't she bring him to all his premiership and champions league games. They were literally down the road in Brighton. Why drag him all the way to Germany where he more than likely wknt even see the game.
I thought this too. Man City were literally playing at Brighton a month or two ago. 5 mins down the road. She had zero interest in going.

Reactions: 27
What a state I’m crying in front of my kids! When’s Lauren gonna wish herself a happy Father’s Day then

She’s not already??!! I’m shooketh by this yano with her being the sole provider, do-er of everything (ahem, the nanny/nursery/hired help) for Cairo and (very important this bit) Vyles first and only girl, known as ?? I can’t remember what she’s known as tbh the poor little scraggy head..😥

Deffo thought she’d have put something by now (apologies I’m blocked)

Either that or a heartbreaking video of Cairo wishing him a happy Father’s Day or something equally as sick and horrifying to the rest of us but totally normal in the eyes of our favourite maniac pan head xx

Reactions: 12
She is mad. Completely mad.

Mum of the year with the top lawyers expects us to believe she has been “papped” with the kids. She is a clown.

Kyle has paid for her life and continues to do so. She doesn’t have to work; she wouldn’t have to until the kids got to 18, she would be guaranteed a house etc. Therefore, she has no need to continue to use pap shots or do interviews, she never did. She could continue to live a quiet life with her kids but no, she continues with the games in the vain hope she can avoid any accountability for the shitshow she has caused. She maybe hopes that if she gives it enough “Fatal Attraction” energy, Kyle might finally love her.

Imagine being that fame hungry and delusional. Imagine being a poor man’s Rebecca Vardy. Just when I thought we couldn’t get lower.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just remember guys … she could afford her McMansion and this lifestyle all without Kyle’s money …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s an absolute bleeping sad sack getting daddy printed on their shirts. He’s not their daddy. He might be their biological father but he’s made it plain that he’s not going to be in their lives. BECAUSE OF THEIR MOTHER’S BEHAVIOUR. I feel so bad for Annie, she’s done literally nothing to deserve any of this.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
She's off her bleeping rocker.
I'd guess that the TV show paid for flights/tickets as she's probably said she'll have dynamite footage etc. She's sold her soul for this TV show - embarrassing/damaging her kids, missing out on her sister's wedding, got no friends/family - was it all really worth it Loz? She's got no identity other than personal stalker to the Walkers

Reactions: 40
How u gonna make a show about the life of wags while you’re sat with the rabble nowhere near the wags?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s yet to pull the kids at death’s door with a cold in hospital card. That will be the ultimate test to see if Kyle comes running. I believe she is capable of forcing something like this 100%
Ohr no giving her ideas 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s she gonna do when this to show also gets her NO reaction from the walkers 😂 all she’s doing is making herself look more crazy

I think the tv show wont mention the walkers. I think shes spinning this narrative atm so she gets what she wants in court. But im guessing she will be the host of the show an she will be analysing the wag lifestyle ie fave haunts, designers, holidays etc.
She wont be able to say tit about the walkers tht aint true as shell get wagathed

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.