Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #85 Lauryn won’t eat shop bought bread, she'll sit on a married man’s dick instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annie's never had to parade her kids in daddy tops to prove their paternity.
It's not the flex she thinks it is.
It's to transplant doubt in Annie's head again that Kyle would have bought them for the mistakes, just like she claimed he did with Cariros (IYKYK) old man city daddy top.

Reactions: 50
He called them idiot choices and idiot decisions and mistakes hasnt seen them since dec no bday card for cariro and this fruitloop is parading tem around in daddy 2 england kits taking them to see daddy play when daddy hasnt even attended a bday party, xmas morning never took them to school came to sports day or school shows never took them round the doors for halloween they were both a sordid wee secret seeing them only due to blackmail but aye daddy 2 tops 🤣🙈

• Haha
The thing is I think he does care about his kids with Lauryn. That’s what she’s playing on. She knows he would find it hard to reject his son if he showed up. He is a very weak and stupid man with no self control off the pitch but I do think he feels a sense of loyalty to the kids he’s had with her.

I don’t think Annie will ever get any peace unless she leaves Kyle. I think she’s partly stayed with him because of the (further) humiliation he would heap on the family if he were single again. There’s no doubt in my mind he’d start seeing his kids with Lauryn and open the door to all the kids meeting and Lauryn being in the mix. That must terrify her because she wants to protect her boys. She’s in an impossible situation. I feel for her so much.

If I were Lauryn I’d skip happily off and live a lovely life. She’s got all the means to do so. Go and start a life anonymously somewhere, turn your kids into success stories, may be even meet someone nice. I don’t think Kyle is worth this self sabotage and those kids have more worth than the fact he is their dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Oh Liaren, please do something productive with your life. Dying would be top of that list.

Mainly because people can be cremated in a certain way and their ashes can grow into a tree. She'd finally replace all of the oxygen she stole.

• Haha
  • Heart
If I were Lauryn I’d skip happily off and live a lovely life. She’s got all the means to do so. Go and start a life anonymously somewhere, turn your kids into success stories, may be even meet someone nice
You could do this as I imagine you are a normal, decent human being. She can’t as she is a twisted, dangerous individual who has bitterness and spite oozing from every pore. There’s a reason why she has no friends, no family that will acknowledge her publicly and no committed relationship EVER.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What is she expecting from Kyle after the match him and Annie to all play happy families with each other, she is so desperate for his attention

Reactions: 19
So what we need is for us to qualify in the first 2 games and Kyle to be injured or rested for the third but not announced until 5 minutes before the match 😂
I was thinking this. Normally, the last group game has most of the main team resting as they've already qualified. There is a chance Kyle won't play in that game so Kerchching won't see him anyway.

She must know this. If they go, actually manage to get in and Kyle isn't playing, will she blame Annie? How will she respond to that?

The whole part about why she changed her mind about attending today screams that she's been told no. Either Kyle has revoked permission for the kids to travel or the FA have pulled her tickets. The article is anger response to things not going her way. Emotional manipulation attempt at Kyle using the child he doesn't give a duck about.

Quite sad really.

Set up pap shots in Daddy strips just in time for fathers days. Lovely lauryn best mummy 🤣 🤣 what a mess she is

Reactions: 31
If Kleararpay loves "Daddy" so much - where is the Father's Day card/post?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Im totally confused how she can be doing a life of a wag show? When she have never been a wag
Life of a bleep?
Life of a stalker?
Life of a shite mum where the cameras follow her daily making an arse of her children yes but wag? No

• Heart
Reactions: 30
“Lauryn doesn’t encourage it” wahahahaha … 🤣🤣

that’s why she’s got curly sue up doing drills first thing in the morning

football nets in the living room,

football sticker books,

football match programs,

football kits with ‘daddy’ on the back,

footballs on the birthday cake,

football trophies,

football reading books … nod to Pele! 🫡

Table top football ….

and that’s what we know about!

Her lies are just laughable at this point, she’s just desperate for clout and to torment Annie, and to duck with protecting her children!

“Lauryn is a good mum” … aye I’ll crack the jokes Pan!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Im totally confused how she can be doing a life of a wag show? When she have never been a wag
Life of a bleep?
Life of a stalker?
Life of a shite mum where the cameras follow her daily making an arse of her children yes but wag? No
A tv show can make you or destroy you. Trust me, this show will totally destroy her and her kids. They will be bullied to duck at school

• Sad
Reactions: 23
A tv show can make you or destroy you. Trust me, this show will totally destroy her and her kids. They will be bullied to duck at school

I just hope for annies sake they will let her waste time making this show and lawyers will put a stop before it airs
This is serious harrassment and stalking if this was a man doing this it would be a whole other outcome

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Set up pap shots in Daddy strips just in time for fathers days. Lovely lauryn best mummy 🤣 🤣 what a mess she is
You just know in 10 years time Cariro is gonna look back at these and say ‘WTF were you thinking mother, I’ve got no dad’… 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 27
I have a feeling we might get a sneaky voice recording or MSN screenshot of Kyle saying he would love Cairo to watch him play.
Because he was shitting bricks.

she always stops taking the meds when the blogs due
Same old tit just a different month

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.