Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #85 Lauryn won’t eat shop bought bread, she'll sit on a married man’s dick instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actual scenes 🤣🤣🤣 we are laughing but this actually could happed to a 4year old child and itl be his mothers fault 🙈
And wtf will kyle do? Would he be able to stand there and watch secruity man handle his kid
She really is a shite mother the best thing for them to do is have her picture up (unfiltered) and secruity not allow her in just hope poor caitlin jenner isnt planning on coming to support england or they will be like nice try miss goodman kyle didnt invited u 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm sure they must be able stop her getting into the stadium.

Reactions: 16
I just hope for annies sake they will let her waste time making this show and lawyers will put a stop before it airs
This is serious harrassment and stalking if this was a man doing this it would be a whole other outcome
I think they will be waiting for the show before they bring criminal charges against her.

Reactions: 12
Once again proving when she is quiet it’s because she is plotting. She has a thing for releasing stories on significant days so today being Father’s Day and England’s first match we should have expected this from her.
At this point I’m genuinely intrigued just to see how low she will go. It’s like watching something awful yet you can’t stop watching.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Shes gna lift kairo over that barrier and tell him to run to daddy when RRR are on the pitch 🙈🙈
If kyle ignores him or moves the boys away or secruity grabs kairo and takes him bk to lauren shes gna call kyle a bully
Kyle NEEDS to do more to protect his boys shes never gna stop!!
This is exactly whats going to happen, she will try to go on the pitch and say ‘its kyle walkers son’ they will probably check with kyle/the team and then thats her ammo for the blog. That he ignored kairo
I hope in the meantime annie instructs lawyers and gets her done for stalking/harassment
Also its not tonights game is it? Isnt it their third game it said in the interview?

Reactions: 21
You do have to admire her new creative ways to show us how insane she is
Everytime we think this is as crazy as she gets and she manages to outdo herself 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I genuinely don’t know how Annie is functioning day to day. It’s hard enough to deal with infidelity but to have the brass on the side rubbing it in your face on a regular basis must be bleeping horrendous. I bet she is worried sick for her children and what they will see/read. Proz is still doing everything she can to make Annie’s life as difficult as possible - she’s a rat and KW is a dog for bringing this tit show upon his family. Queen AW 👑
Honestly the anxiety in her stomach she must feel daily from this lunatic, must be awful. Constantly on edge wondering what new low she is going to stoop to next. Restraining order is needed asap

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just noticed this on her blog. So she’s still denying any of her hints made people think he was the dad 🤦🏻‍♀️
Even her answering this with bare faced lies just shows her levels of delusion. Is she in post partum psychosis or something? She, for months, was liking so many comments saying he’s the dad. The Lion pic. The FYI it’s a baby. She’s bleeping mental she needs an evaluation

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She bangs on about freedom of speech and won’t be silenced etc. so she could of said yes I did drop hints, it’s my social media and that’s my choice but I have proof they released it definitively. But she takes no responsibility for any of her actions ever, and that’s a very dangerous person who cannot see what they have done is wrong, because it means they have no chance of changing.
Proof my fat white arse

• Heart
Reactions: 38
And I think it will be quite easy for her to be stopped entry to the game. There’s only so many entrances. You would see her coming a mile off with them spots.

Give each security guard her ugly mugshot, and refuse entry, simple. If she is turning up with a film crew then it only makes it more obvious it’s her and they can turn her away

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wonder what Father’s Day looks like in Lauryn’s household. Doesn’t seem she has much of a relationship with her own dad anymore

Reactions: 23
0239B426-F2AC-4A2E-8075-DA130B21EF6A.jpeg

Just saw this on TikTok, someone putting funny captions on the England team pictures 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
‘Kyle categorically did not invite Lauryn or ANY OF HER FAMILY to the match. Her narrative is simply untrue.’

Ha ha ha ha !!!
duck YOU PROZZA !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Just noticed this on her blog. So she’s still denying any of her hints made people think he was the dad 🤦🏻‍♀️
I tell ye… I find it frightening how someone can believe their own lies the way she does and her delusions are off the bleeping richter scale! Crazy bleep!

That was just one of MANY !! Her insinuations were as subtle as a brick to the face!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Kyle’s team said Lauren is welcome to attend like all other fans.
Just don’t say I invited you witch
The shame
Is she doing the most because he is might not be at the next one ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.