Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #85 Lauryn won’t eat shop bought bread, she'll sit on a married man’s dick instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would anyone think it’s a good idea to take that poor kid to the Euros, knowing the amount of negative press and trolling she’s received, those footie fans are just going to be shouting abuse & ridiculing her if she turns up in the stadium.
Total bleeping idiot.
Slovenian Football Association getting her tickets as close to the England WAGS as close as possible for their match. Translating chants into English as I type 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder what she will wear. Definitely hair up and sunglasses
Whatever Annie wore at the last match she attended. Already trying to copy the jeans. Same earrings as Annie, white top, same style sunglasses, maybe a cross in addition to the KW necklace

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Didn’t she use to have Cairo in a Walker number shirt, tattle said the number is wrong and then she got an (ill fitting) Walker 2 shirt and then QA had her boys in Daddy 2 and low and behold! I do think Lauren believes Kyle would be with her and it’s QA keeping them apart. I really really don’t understand why there isn’t a restraining order in place🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That poor child. Her mother needs to sort that out, pronto. You can have so much fun with baby girls' hair, clips and bows etc (not those God awful headbands with bows that you can see from space). She gives that little girl no care or attention. Look at how Chloe is with Isla in comparison.

Reactions: 26
Whatever Annie wore at the last match she attended. Already trying to copy the jeans. Same earrings as Annie, white top, same style sunglasses, maybe a cross in addition to the KW necklace
She’ll prob get a little effigy of Kyle nailed to the cross 😂 and inscribed with ‘all or none’ on the back.
MOTWYW.

WHEN WILL IT END!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’ll prob get a little effigy of Kyle nailed to the cross 😂 and inscribed with ‘all or none’ on the back.
MOTWYW.

WHEN WILL IT END!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ⚰⚰⚰⚰
Effigy of Kyle nailed to the cross has me deceased!!!
(Waiting for the eyeroll from the teen reading over my shoulder at my saying I am deceased and probably using wrong emoji. CRINGE).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she was anyone else you’d kind of think yeah I get you’re hurt and your kids aren’t getting the same treatment etc and you feel like you’re fighting a battle for them. But Loz what did you expect? You weren’t the wronged wife you were a side chick at best. You knew that but dived right in.

Stop trying to insert yourself where you were never intended to be. Just read the bleeping room and protect your children. You aren’t fighting a battle for them because they know no difference, this is just your revenge for being used when in fact you knew the situation so can’t now cry victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I cannot stand Kyle and think he is a disgrace, but the one thing I will give him is his dedication to instantly shutting her down every time she tries something in the media 😭 Shame he couldn’t shut her down the multiple times he shagged her mind you

Reactions: 28
Annie usually wears an england top with annie 2 on the back this crazy cow would wear lauren 2 she is this nuts

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Surely she will have just regular tickets she won’t be in with the England players family’s section she be a Joe Blog in the crowd hoping Kyle spots them after the match and brings them on the pitch the bird lives in a fantasy and why is her family not telling her to get her head right instead of still chasing a married man

Reactions: 20
Didn’t she use to have Cairo in a Walker number shirt, tattle said the number is wrong and then she got an (ill fitting) Walker 2 shirt and then QA had her boys in Daddy 2 and low and behold! I do think Lauren believes Kyle would be with her and it’s QA keeping them apart. I really really don’t understand why there isn’t a restraining order in place🤷🏼‍♀️
I said it was wrong num an few days later shed changed it to correct num

Reactions: 8
If King Kairo is such a huge supporter of daddy playing football, why doesn't she bring him to all his premiership and champions league games. They were literally down the road in Brighton. Why drag him all the way to Germany where he more than likely wknt even see the game.

Reactions: 36
Oh I'm sat here with my snacks ready for the shitshow that's going to happen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I might be being thick I don’t know how it works but could there be any kind of legal agreement where Kyle has to financially ensure the kids get equal opportunity to go to games etc like his others would? I don’t know how it works 😳
I don’t think you can legally force a father to take his illegitimate kids to work, only to pay for their upkeep

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If King Kairo is such a huge supporter of daddy playing football, why doesn't she bring him to all his premiership and champions league games. They were literally down the road in Brighton. Why drag him all the way to Germany where he more than likely wknt even see the game.
Exactly lol
She’s so stupid

Reactions: 15
We all love a laugh at her here but I actually think this is another level now of craziness like the point that someone needs to step in.

Imagine putting daddy on back of them tops when their dad has gone and been interviewed on an international platform to say they were a mistake.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Hear me out… I don’t think she will be at any game, especially since I read she won’t be there today/tonight. It’s become a bit more clear this is all about threats and leaving an ultimatum/blackmail hanging over him for the next week or so during one of the most important times in his career.

She will be banking on him paying up for her to rein it in during the Euro’s. She knows how much is at stake for him and that his boys will be there. She is applying that pressure, what a disgrace she is, reminds me of her countdown era!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.