Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #85 Lauryn won’t eat shop bought bread, she'll sit on a married man’s dick instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_0680.jpeg

🔥 hope she feels the burn.

Cariro 🤣

It says she’s been given tickets and flights have been sorted out for her to go. I don’t believe the flights have been sorted unless the film crew have done it and Kyle hasn’t done any of that so whoever has given her tickets is a bleep. She’s going to turn up in the same seating area as Annie and her children and force her spawn on them? Or ignore them and have her brat cheer when he sees Daddy 2 - in front of them? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Nah, duck right off. There’s no way! That would be totally confusing and cruel to RRR. She wouldn’t be walking out of their unscathed if i was Annie.

If she does try it, here’s hoping we get to watch the slag get dragged out by security. Let her explain that one to lickle man. She’s an absolute horror 👹 just going out of her way to ruin people ffs when will it end!? Get a proper job you dole dosser and then you’ll find you won’t have the time or energy for all of this madness.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Does Lozza know there is a difference between effortless look and putting no effort in 😭😭 what a beggy scuff.

The daddy 2 shirts but she doesn’t know why Kairo gets upset.

I don’t think she will go but she will make out she is because she’s a fuckin bleep who loves the attention

• Haha
Reactions: 43
This is actually sick! She’s not mentally right in the head! Daddy 2 shirts oh my bleeping god could she get any more desperate!

It’s an actual disgrace that Annie (THE WIFE) doesn’t feel like she can go to the Euro’s and stay there as this mad bleep is cutting about with a camera crew! This is blackmail 💯 pay up and I won’t show up!

Those kids are going to have serious issues growing up, their mum is totally bleeping with their heads it’s beyond cruel!!

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I wouldn't give her an injunction yet. Let her to continue acting batshit at the euros, which we know she will, then use this to strip her off all assets and agree minimum maintenance

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I might be being thick I don’t know how it works but could there be any kind of legal agreement where Kyle has to financially ensure the kids get equal opportunity to go to games etc like his others would? I don’t know how it works 😳

Reactions: 7
Just when we thought she’d gone quiet, new levels of crazy unlocked 👾

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Until she's photographed in the stadium whilst England are playing I'm staying well and truly up on the hill.....

There's an old saying 'give someone enough rope and they'll hang themselves' maybe thats why there's no restraining or gagging order? The longer they're getting on with their own lives and ignoring her, the more and more wound up and unstable she's making herself look. Why waste money on solicitors fee's to bring her down when she's well on her way to doing that herself with her weird behaviour?

P.s Annie if you're reading, pls wear your REALLY EXPENSIVE Cartier love bracelet to the game tonight 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I genuinely don’t know how Annie is functioning day to day. It’s hard enough to deal with infidelity but to have the brass on the side rubbing it in your face on a regular basis must be bleeping horrendous. I bet she is worried sick for her children and what they will see/read. Proz is still doing everything she can to make Annie’s life as difficult as possible - she’s a rat and KW is a dog for bringing this tit show upon his family. Queen AW 👑

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Lauryn is just awful. Certifiably insane at this point. I refuse to believe anyone would support her putting her kids in "dad" football shirts when he has publicly distanced himself from them.
It's cruel.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
just read the article from Kyle’s camp. Seriously she needs to make her mind up… either KW is a tit dad and she’s told her offspring he’s gone to school to learn how to be a good daddy OR he’s amazing and they deserve to watch him play. I tell ya, no way on this earth would my children be going anywhere near someone who publicly called them mistakes/episodes/cut contact 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Come on Kairo Walker Something, daddy is off from school of be a better daddy and he’s now working.
Let’s go see your narcissistic father
Clown

• Haha
Reactions: 46
POOR ANNIE 😢 plus the boys. Absolutely bleeping horrible unhinged behaviour.

This production company are probably laughing their bleeping heads off at this - let’s get the psycho & unwanted kid a ticket sat behind the REAL wags and pano shots of lozza and giro shouting daddy in ear shot of Annie & the boys 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

This is a HUGE distraction and she will be blamed for any duck ups and rightly so. The mental torcher is something else. 😵💫

• Sad
Reactions: 36
It says she’s been given tickets and flights have been sorted out for her to go. I don’t believe the flights have been sorted unless the film crew have done it and Kyle hasn’t done any of that so whoever has given her tickets is a bleep.
I 100% think this is the film crew egging her on to get some footage. The documentary so far is probably boring, breast milk porridge mornings and a wedding she didn’t go to so they need the drama. Kyle is the only reason people will watch not cause of her tragic existence.

I hope they‘ve said to her it’s a wag documentary but when it comes out it’s called something like ‘the footballer and the stalker’ and they’ve totally done her over.

ETA. I do also believe she is delusional and believes he wants her kids (you’ve got 2 remember Loz, a girl as well) there. She needs sectioning and intense therapy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I might be being thick I don’t know how it works but could there be any kind of legal agreement where Kyle has to financially ensure the kids get equal opportunity to go to games etc like his others would? I don’t know how it works 😳
I wouldn't have thought so, never heard of anything like that before.

Reactions: 15
This would kill me as Annie. I can only imagine how expensive the tickets are, especially last minute ones. How awful to be sat thinking this clown is spending your husbands money buying tickets at ridiculous amounts to taunt you all.

If this was a school ground scenario it would be known as bullying. It's absolutely vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The confidence of this child astounds me. Those poor kids!

Reactions: 18
The actual wags and families seats are away from the general public so she won’t get near them, but still how bleeping insane do you have to be to carry this on. If he has a bad game tonight she will be blamed 100% I hope she gets lynched I’m dying of secondhand cringe and embarrassment.
also who does she think she is you can’t just take a camera crew into a stadium silly bleep there’s tv rights and actual official camera crews filming they aren’t letting a nobody in with a camera crew just because she shagged Kyle Walker twice 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Thing is.

true but I’ve never heard of a woman as unhinged as lauryn who would make such a request before
Very true, she'll in a different league of weirdo. She's already been given a house and £8k a month, Kyle could easily argue thats enough for her to take KG1/2 to a football game like any normal fan.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.