Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #85 Lauryn won’t eat shop bought bread, she'll sit on a married man’s dick instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think that DeLuLu Pan thinks that the ‘2’ on the shirt is a recognition of her 2 cheques kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cringing so bad for her…
What an absolute psycho.
Kyle you absolute fool. Get that restraining order pronto. This is proper bunny boiler material. I feel sorry for those poor innocent kids.

What on earth will it take for her to duck right off?!

• Sad
Reactions: 50
It's not even funny at this point. If daddy was a builder would she insist on her sprogs getting taking to the building site their absent father works on. What an attention seeking freak even taking the kids out in they strips all for attention for the pathetic bleep. Attention is all she cares about and she doesn't care how she gets it. Absolute wrong yin.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
It's not even funny at this point. If daddy was a builder would she insist on her sprogs getting taking to the building site their absent father works on. What an attention seeking freak even taking the kids out in they strips all for attention for the pathetic bleep. Attention is all she cares about and she doesn't care how she gets it. Absolute wrong yin.

She abhorrent!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Is Splash the same company that went bankrupt after Markle wannabe Queen sued them a while back?
I can’t find any active accounts, or even a website for these clowns, but they’re obviously a set up.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Psycho!!! Wow zero shame.
Why on earth Kyle did you do this to your wife and kids. The cheating is horrendous but to cheat with an evil and ugly unhinged human that tries to destroys lives is just difficult to comprehend.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Them Jamaican curls...they are not 🧐🙄
It’s the fact the fool shaved it and said it would grow back thicker
Baby girls hair is straighter than a ruler and patchy as duck
Awful
She needs to lay off the products for Curls and Afro hair

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
It’s the fact the fool shaved it and said it would grow back thicker
Baby girls hair is straighter than a ruler and patchy as duck
Awful
She needs to lay off the products for Curls and Afro hair
We all know she is thick.... This witch still thinks she is part Persian so these kids have got no hope.
She'll hang on to those dusty curls strands until the end of days.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
All that article says to me is tell us you read tattle Lauryn without telling us you read tattle!
It contained so many things that’s already Ben mentioned on here like her being blamed if he’s not top of his game. What a sad little life

• Heart
Reactions: 33

She really is making a fool of herself and her son. How many more times and so publicly, does he need to make it clear HE DOESNT WANT YOU OR YOUR CHILDREN. It even says, lauryn and her family were not invited by Kyle. He’s distanced himself from those children completely.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I do actually feel sorry for Kyle. Yeah he went back again. But imagine what he has had to put up with while she has blackmailed him. Poor Giro and No name they are going to have bad mental health because of Lauren. Time for Chloe to release this statement now.
---
Wasn't Daddy 2 or something like that what the 3 R's had. Can Lauren not think of her own idea.
Nah, duck him. If it was a one time mistake then maybe I would feel some slight sympathy for him especially if he had shown growth, but we all know he hasn’t. He has done nothing but embarrass his wife, young children and family for years now … whether it’s the cheating or getting pissed and attempting to strip off in the local pub.

For his kids sake I hope Lauryn doesn’t show up in Germany but if she does he has no one to blame but himself, he allowed this nutcase to worm her way into his life not once but twice.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
She's definitely read on here. I mentioned in the last thread that she will be blamed if England lose or Kyle doesn't play well. The fans will come for her and will crucifie her if England lose. She will be hounded at her home because her address is no secret. If those kids go to the Euros in "daddy 2" shirts then she will be recognised and I bet some fans will attack her because nobody likes a homewrecker. I hope she does go because she needs to find out face to face just how hated she is, but I can't believe she'd put kairo in danger by dragging him to Germany to put Kyle off his game.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

She really is making a fool of herself and her son. How many more times and so publicly, does he need to make it clear HE DOESNT WANT YOU OR YOUR CHILDREN. It even says, lauryn and her family were not invited by Kyle. He’s distanced himself from those children completely.
Dying of shame for her

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
What a total embarrassment she is. How is she not mortified?!
Those poor kids!

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.