Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #85 Lauryn won’t eat shop bought bread, she'll sit on a married man’s dick instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This would kill me as Annie. I can only imagine how expensive the tickets are, especially last minute ones. How awful to be sat thinking this clown is spending your husbands money buying tickets at ridiculous amounts to taunt you all.

If this was a school ground scenario it would be known as bullying. It's absolutely vile.
I think this is why she’s doing it
She’s trying to push Annie to breaking point
She doesn’t want Annie going or RRRR
I don’t think she will be there
She is a monster

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Is her entire show all about turning up to places she isn’t welcome? Her sisters wedding, the euros, where else can she film?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Oohhhhhhhhhhh my god!!!
Just catching up no she didnt buy daddy strips for kids kyle doesnt see duck right off!!!
Im jst trying to be a good parent kairo is excited but will turn up with a camera crew!!!
That girls hair is a bleeping riot!!!!
Will she be allowed in to film??

The lassie is NUTSSSSSSSSSS

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don’t think this is for Kyle I think all her taunting and actions are to get at Annie. I think she’s pushing and pushing so Annie ends it for good. To put your two children in daddy tops when their dad has said he doesn’t want anything to do with them is horrendous! She has mental health problems, this is not normal behaviour. Her family have GOT to be embarrassed.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Why would anyone think it’s a good idea to take that poor kid to the Euros, knowing the amount of negative press and trolling she’s received, those footie fans are just going to be shouting abuse & ridiculing her if she turns up in the stadium.
Total bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 31
She is one EVIL witch to annie to RRRR and her own kids how can she do this to kairo have him sat there and kyle ignoring him i cant 😭😭😭
When is the game?
I hope they stop her from getting into the stadium for kairos sake🙈
How much upset does she want to cause her own child in order to hurt annie

Why turn up at an england game when hes never been to a man city one

Reactions: 44
She is one EVIL witch to annie to RRRR and her own kids how can she do this to kairo have him sat there and kyle ignoring him i cant 😭😭😭
When is the game?
I hope they stop her from getting into the stadium for kairos sake🙈
How much upset does she want to cause her own child in order to hurt annie

Why turn up at an england game when hes never been to a man city one
Tonight at 8pm girl

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The sun causing trouble the night before the game…
So what we need is for us to qualify in the first 2 games and Kyle to be injured or rested for the third but not announced until 5 minutes before the match 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Her grandad is a Liverpool fan and didn’t he live in Liverpool as well so The Sun 🤢 will be a big no no, how proud her grandad must be she’s sold a story to them.

Reactions: 25
Shes gna lift kairo over that barrier and tell him to run to daddy when RRR are on the pitch 🙈🙈
If kyle ignores him or moves the boys away or secruity grabs kairo and takes him bk to lauren shes gna call kyle a bully
Kyle NEEDS to do more to protect his boys shes never gna stop!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Shes gna lift kairo over that barrier and tell him to run to daddy when RRR are on the pitch 🙈🙈
If kyle ignores him or moves the boys away or secruity grabs kairo and takes him bk to lauren shes gna call kyle a bully
Kyle NEEDS to do more to protect his boys shes never gna stop!!
Ffs what a circus it will be
Pitch invader Cairo being taken off x

• Haha
Reactions: 36
That poor boy gonna read about all this when he’s older, Kyle literally says he never invited them he is concentrating on his children with Annie and she’s putting him in dad2 shirt and showing up where he is 😕
All this to get at Annie, got duck all to do with Kyle and her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Game kicks off at 8 so news at 10 will probably show footage of her been restrained screaming HE DESERVES TO SEE HIS DAD PLAY IM A GOOD MUMMMMM 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Free Cairo

Actual scenes 🤣🤣🤣 we are laughing but this actually could happed to a 4year old child and itl be his mothers fault 🙈
And wtf will kyle do? Would he be able to stand there and watch secruity man handle his kid
She really is a shite mother the best thing for them to do is have her picture up (unfiltered) and secruity not allow her in just hope poor caitlin jenner isnt planning on coming to support england or they will be like nice try miss goodman kyle didnt invited u 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.