Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #85 Lauryn won’t eat shop bought bread, she'll sit on a married man’s dick instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’m in the minority but it’s just my opinion. Like I said, you don’t have two accidental babies with someone who stalks and blackmails you 🤷‍♀️ Lauren’s a crackpot and what she’s doing to them kids is heartbreaking but Kyle is not a victim
Kyle is undeniably stupid to ever go back there but nobody, absolutely nobody, deserves the level of crazy he's had to deal with since then. She's not wired right at all.
Lauren needs to realise that he was just using her because she was easy and move on with her 'miracle' babies 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Well I’m in the minority but it’s just my opinion. Like I said, you don’t have two accidental babies with someone who stalks and blackmails you 🤷‍♀️ Lauren’s a crackpot and what she’s doing to them kids is heartbreaking but Kyle is not a victim
No one thinks he is a victim.
Annie and those 4 children of hers are.
And Lauryn's 2 children weren't accidental. From her side.

I'm not biting anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
My 2 pence… he’s not going to sue her for anything because he has been saying things to her that he does not want bringing up. As much as her stealing sperm etc is joked about I think the honest truth is that he was having a full blown relationship with her. You don’t have 2 babies with someone by accident. If he wanted to shut her up legally speaking he would have long before now. He never will because I don’t think he has a leg to stand on. It’s only defamation if it’s untrue what she’s saying 🤷‍♀️
A full blown relationship over Snapchat maybe. But not in person, there’s no way. Logistically just wouldn’t have worked with the distance and his career

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He actually is a victim, blackmail is against the law! Just cos he’s not a perfect victim, he is still a victim!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I don’t think he’s a victim, far from it! I also don’t think she stole his sperm or any other scenario of that sort.

She is no victim either and for a while she thought she was in total control, whilst believing all the stuff Kyle was filling her head with. Thought she was right special when in fact she was just a dirty shameful shag or 10. Fully thought she had one up on Annie and was going to destroy her world … 🤣🤣 and we all know how that went down 🤣🤣 #publicapologytoAnnie #idiotchoices #mistakes… Karma is a witch 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Most of us think he’s a prick but you may get further in here
X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I think we all need to agree there was no full blown relationship… if you saw a man 4 times a year (if that)…communicated through snap chat messages (at this big age)…I think we can all agree that’s not a grown up full blown relationship…

Do I think he started contact from the lawyers meeting, which led to sleeping with her, then he tit himself with her blackmail + just tried to pacify her - abso fecking lutely… but I can confidently sit on that hill + say there was no big love affair…

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I reckon it was a relationship too. I know we all love to think it wasn’t but we were all almost certain he would never go back there again too let alone knock her up again. I don’t think he loved her or anything like that, probably just a case of a man thinking with his dick. A lot of fellas in relationships will shag their baby mum for the rest of their lives if that woman allows it and just because he’s in the spotlight he’s still that- a man. She was probably still running with Kairo was a miracle baby and for her to get pregnant again would be like zero chance and because Kyle’s thick as duck he believed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If it was a full blown relationship, why the duck is he then trying to save his MARRIAGE to ANNIE and isn’t with lauryn!?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
If it was a full blown relationship, why the duck is he then trying to save his MARRIAGE to ANNIE and isn’t with lauryn!?
It was a loving relationship she would have leaked the loving messages or evidence of there meet ups… she’s done every other crazy thing… so why has she not leaked any of that… because she has nothing to leak…

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Because one was a marriage and the other was a relationship on the side. He wanted Annie and the marriage more.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

more pics of them baggy crappy jeans
This is just absolutely unhinged, unnecessary and downright cruel and fucked up to the kids, both hers and Annie’s. She is an evil bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.