Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #85 Lauryn won’t eat shop bought bread, she'll sit on a married man’s dick instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is going to be a VERY unpopular opinion, but I’ve said this too from day one. I think (due to things he said to her) she believed they were in a ‘proper’ albeit secret relationship and believed (due to things he said to her) that he had every intention of making them his ‘forever’ family - maybe once Annie‘s then youngest was a little older? Or some other made up reason - I can’t honestly imagine what excuse he used for not doing it there and then, because obviously the younger the children are the better as they get used to what they know as normal sooner. Whatever he said she fell hook line and sinker for it. It’s blatantly obvious she’s madly in love with him. What was it she called him, seller of dreams? I think they laid together in bed and he’s spun her all sorts of beautiful tales of their new life together. I don’t know why, because I don’t ever believe he meant a word of it or ever intended to leave Annie. However I do think he has a thing for Lauren, he wouldn’t be in this mess if she was just a f*ck and chuck. He just can’t help himself with her. She knows it. It’s why she won’t let go. Maybe I’m wrong lads, JMO (Hides behind sofa cushions)
Things said under duress whilst being blackmailed hold no weight. He would have said anything to try keep it under wraps, he would have been in a huge panic and she was stupid enough to lap it all up.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I hope it’s not a tattler just on a wind up. Understandably
They must be psychic then because they knew about the lawyers meeting and Kairo meeting him there, and lots of other info that has since proven to be true. I think it’s someone legit, just not sure who 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
The latest post on there 🤢
Makes you wonder what other dirty secrets she knows about him that she’s using to blackmail him. She was a paid for shag in Hong Kong and men usually pay for the extras they don’t get at home so to speak!

Reactions: 17
Why screenshot messages from your married bf if you’re in a full blown relationship

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
taking her kids to the park with 'daddy' shirts on and inviting the media down to photograph them - how sad has her life become. just piss off, take your child support and think yourself lucky you get to live in a huge house with thousands in the bank.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Lauren really is the poster child for Toxic Motherhood. She cares nothing for their mental health or privacy, it's shocking how transparent she is about them being nothing more than props in her PR games.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She is being absolutely ripped to shreds on that comment section. That is not all tattlers, hundreds and hundreds of likes on the comments saying she’s mentally unwell, exploiting her children etc!

She needs to take a good look at that comment section and give herself a bleeping shake! What she is doing is abhorrent and almost everyone can now see it!
@Lottiew1 i made a point of using one of your fav words 🤣🤣 It just hits the spot so well 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We know she reads here so she knows how people here feel about her but surely after reading the comments on Daily Mail article about her she must now realise how desperate she is. I actually can’t stop laughing I know the 2 children are innocent but them pictures 😂😂 I know the sisters can’t stand her but one of them has to text her and say enough enough now we are mortified for you!

Reactions: 36
Surely she won’t pull this stunt again after all these comments on daily mail, oh of course she will, she’s insane

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm actually amazed social services haven't been involved. If any of you follow Charlotte Dawson she's had calls/visits from social services

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Surely she won’t pull this stunt again after all these comments on daily mail, oh of course she will, she’s insane
Well, Rachel Monk ripped her to shreds about her "dressed up" pap shots mid morning with nowhere to go.

She hadn't been able to do it since. Kids being wheeled out now.

Ms Monk, work your magic ✨️

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I actually have second hand embarrassment for her over those photos of those poor kids tonight, for the love of god woman, at least try and have a little dignity, just a tiny bit

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.