Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #85 Lauryn won’t eat shop bought bread, she'll sit on a married man’s dick instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s the projector screen pics of the match and Kairo asking which one his daddy is Loz?

On a side note - I mentioned the John Stones girlfriend and her first baby daddy to my other half a moment ago and he was like no, no way. He loves my off pitch gossip.
---
You just KNOW she’s got giro plonked in front of the tv “ooooo look Kairo there’s daddy” 🤮
Posted before I saw your comment. Great minds, understandably.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How Cariro celebrates Father's Day... being forced to watch him on a screen x

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm not going to lie, everytime I see his big nosed gub on my TV screen my mind wanders to places it should never be.
duck you prozza for putting that filth in my mind. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My 2 pence… he’s not going to sue her for anything because he has been saying things to her that he does not want bringing up. As much as her stealing sperm etc is joked about I think the honest truth is that he was having a full blown relationship with her. You don’t have 2 babies with someone by accident. If he wanted to shut her up legally speaking he would have long before now. He never will because I don’t think he has a leg to stand on. It’s only defamation if it’s untrue what she’s saying 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She’s supposed to be a grown woman, posting pathetic immature tit like that, even more comical is that she’s the homewrecking slag involved! So proud of herself ain’t she, thinks she’s so special for shagging a married man 🤣🤣 dirty witch!

Her day is coming!!! … and fellow loons it’s going to be absolutely EPIC!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
My 2 pence… he’s not going to sue her for anything because he has been saying things to her that he does not want bringing up. As much as her stealing sperm etc is joked about I think the honest truth is that he was having a full blown relationship with her. You don’t have 2 babies with someone by accident. If he wanted to shut her up legally speaking he would have long before now. He never will because I don’t think he has a leg to stand on. It’s only defamation if it’s untrue what she’s saying 🤷‍♀️
He's already spoken out about this. He said anything she wanted in order to try and calm her down so he can keep her from going to Annie and telling her and him losing his 4 kids he actually wanted.
He's a dick, yes he is. But did he say stuff that she wanted to hear in order to placate Lauryn for a while? Yes, he said he said anything she wanted him to say and I believe that was purely from a fearful place.
It's called blackmail.
And it's from her, not him.

Sent from my hill. Call me Jill.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
She doesn’t know what it is to tell the truth!

Full blown relationship my arse .. sorry but how can you be in a relationship with someone who
is married!!… nah that’s a dirty sleazy secret affair!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Is it me or is this england game just full of male supporters? Can't see many women or children in the crowd

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She doesn’t know what it is to tell the truth!

Full blown relationship my arse .. sorry but how can you be in a relationship with someone who
Is married… nah that’s a sleazy dirty secret affair!
I honestly don't even think it was a affair at this point. I don't. She's done nothing to prove it was either. Circumstantial evidence at best.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wonder if they’re all round TTs house watching on the big screen taking pics everytime he’s on the screen

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Affair relationship whatever. It was more than 2 one off shags and he’s been feeding her some sort of story to keep her on the hook. I would like to be proven wrong for Annie’s sake but his lack of action towards L when she’s saying been all this tit is just proof in my eyes 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Couldn’t disagree more, your giving her far too much credit! There was no relationship! A paid for shag, a forced meeting when she turned up with Cariro, a meet in the park and shag 2, then blackmail and messages of desperation for it not to come out which she photographs but conveniently removes her message that triggers those responses. He was tit scared of her!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.