Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #85 Lauryn won’t eat shop bought bread, she'll sit on a married man’s dick instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is full on crazy and a liar, remember the judge said he believed Kyle's version of events rather than hers. The judge also said she lied on a national tv interview.

She is not a good mum, she is emotionally abusing they wee children talking about a dad that doesn't want to be part of their lives, due to her behavior.

We have a four year old in our family that has no dad involved, she has asked a couple of times about it and been told its her and mummy, she accepts that as she has a wonderful mum and life.

I feel sorry for her two wee kids, they will be damaged by this, and I feel heart sorry for Annie and her kids.
Vyle Kyle is a sorry excuse of a man, husband and father, treating his 4 boys mum like tit.

Just my opinion. That no-one asked for lol. Silent tattler for last
six months on this looney tune.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I can’t believe people are Sayimg full blown relationship😂 papa bear (reliable source) says he’s seen Kairo 3 times that means he’s also seen Lauryn 3 times how the duck is that a relationship. Wild

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
all comments slating her
Nearly all the comments are saying she needs serious help! Even people that have once supported her in some way have said this ain't right.
She must read the comments surely.
Nothing is getting through to her 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 39
My 2 pence… he’s not going to sue her for anything because he has been saying things to her that he does not want bringing up. As much as her stealing sperm etc is joked about I think the honest truth is that he was having a full blown relationship with her. You don’t have 2 babies with someone by accident. If he wanted to shut her up legally speaking he would have long before now. He never will because I don’t think he has a leg to stand on. It’s only defamation if it’s untrue what she’s saying 🤷‍♀️
This is going to be a VERY unpopular opinion, but I’ve said this too from day one. I think (due to things he said to her) she believed they were in a ‘proper’ albeit secret relationship and believed (due to things he said to her) that he had every intention of making them his ‘forever’ family - maybe once Annie‘s then youngest was a little older? Or some other made up reason - I can’t honestly imagine what excuse he used for not doing it there and then, because obviously the younger the children are the better as they get used to what they know as normal sooner. Whatever he said she fell hook line and sinker for it. It’s blatantly obvious she’s madly in love with him. What was it she called him, seller of dreams? I think they laid together in bed and he’s spun her all sorts of beautiful tales of their new life together. I don’t know why, because I don’t ever believe he meant a word of it or ever intended to leave Annie. However I do think he has a thing for Lauren, he wouldn’t be in this mess if she was just a f*ck and chuck. He just can’t help himself with her. She knows it. It’s why she won’t let go. Maybe I’m wrong lads, JMO (Hides behind sofa cushions)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Nearly all the comments are saying she needs serious help! Even people that have once supported her in some way have said this ain't right.
She must read the comments surely.
Nothing is getting through to her 🫠
I don't think anything will help her at this point.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This is going to be a VERY unpopular opinion, but I’ve said this too from day one. I think (due to things he said to her) she believed they were in a ‘proper’ albeit secret relationship and believed (due to things he said to her) that he had every intention of making them his ‘forever’ family - maybe once Annie‘s then youngest was a little older? Or some other made up reason - I can’t honestly imagine what excuse he used for not doing it there and then, because obviously the younger the children are the better as they get used to what they know as normal sooner. Whatever he said she fell hook line and sinker for it. It’s blatantly obvious she’s madly in love with him. What was it she called him, seller of dreams? I think they laid together in bed and he’s spun her all sorts of beautiful tales of their new life together. I don’t know why, because I don’t ever believe he meant a word of it or ever intended to leave Annie. However I do think he has a thing for Lauren, he wouldn’t be in this mess if she was just a f*ck and chuck. He just can’t help himself with her. She knows it. It’s why she won’t let go. Maybe I’m wrong lads, JMO (Hides behind sofa cushions)
DUE TO THINGS HE SAID TO HER...
Whilst being blackmailed by her.
---
The latest post on there 🤢
Saw it. Threw up a little. Think it'd be everywhere if it was real.
Still hate him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I reckon it was a relationship too. I know we all love to think it wasn’t but we were all almost certain he would never go back there again too let alone knock her up again. I don’t think he loved her or anything like that, probably just a case of a man thinking with his dick. A lot of fellas in relationships will shag their baby mum for the rest of their lives if that woman allows it and just because he’s in the spotlight he’s still that- a man. She was probably still running with Kairo was a miracle baby and for her to get pregnant again would be like zero chance and because Kyle’s thick as duck he believed it.
But why do you think this. He never slept over they always shagged in the day. He had work training Annie and the kids. Saw her in his spare time. Never had a date as such no restaurant no cinema etc. So how is that a relationship. Yeah a shag on the side.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I doubt they bring kids out on the pitch after every game that’s reason she’s chosen the 3rd game is that is likely the game where they bring kids on the pitch as it’s the last group game, this was she will fully say Cariro is being bullied and start #allornone again be interesting to see what Kyle has on his boots this tournament

Reactions: 21
Involving yourself in a show about WAGs when youve never been one 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 im sorry but I just can't with her. 2 secret unwanted children to a man who has never publicly mentioned her but she's his WAG or was at some point 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 OK then loz just because that's what you believe doesn't mean its true....
I could make a documentary on being prime minister it doesn’t make it true (although I would give it a go 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is being absolutely ripped to shreds on that comment section. That is not all tattlers, hundreds and hundreds of likes on the comments saying she’s mentally unwell, exploiting her children etc!

She needs to take a good look at that comment section and give herself a bleeping shake! What she is doing is abhorrent and almost everyone can now see it!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She’s been torn a new one in the dm comments. Things I love to see. Everyone aware of how psychotic and mental this girl is

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She is being absolutely ripped to shreds on that comment section. That is not all tattlers, hundreds and hundreds of likes on the comments saying she’s mentally unwell, exploiting her children etc!

She needs to take a good look at that comment section and give herself a bleeping shake! What she is doing is abhorrent and almost everyone can now see it!
I need to go to sleep but I can’t stop watching the comments come in on DM 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is absolutely intent on bleeping up her two kids!
This is probably what enrages me the most about this deluded slapper. Does she not read books or newspapers? Watch television? Has she never had any interactions with individuals outside of her family and people she’s shagged for 10mins? Has she ever had a partner? A boyfriend?

This chick lives in a bubble. A vacuum devoid of any humanity. There are millions of people out there fucked up because of their parents. Her children will grow up feeling that they’re not good enough. They’re weren’t good enough for their father to acknowledge them. Yet he’s a present father to his other children.

And instead of her trying to salvage this disaster SHE created - Yes she is responsible. No one forced her to have children with a man who was unavailable and unwilling to be part of their lives. Blaming Kyle gives me the rage because it wasn’t his decision - she took the risk of being left holding the babies. I’m pretty sure if she said ‘let’s make a baby’ before they shagged he would have dropped £50 on the bed and called the next one - but I digress - she dresses the kids up and parades them in front of low rent paps on Father‘s Day Sunday. So bleeping tragic.

The Ks are going to be nightmares - always thinking they’re owed something, something that was never theirs to begin with - entitled little shits all because of their mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.