Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #85 Lauryn won’t eat shop bought bread, she'll sit on a married man’s dick instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t disagree more, your giving her far too much credit! There was no relationship! A paid for shag, a forced meeting when she turned up with Cariro, a meet in the park and shag 2, then blackmail and messages of desperation for it not to come out which she photographs but conveniently removes her message that triggers those responses. He was tit scared of her!
So scared that he had sex with her after Kairo? Come on. No one’s making that man do anything he doesn’t want to do

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Picture of Kyle from before tonight’s match. Look how much his hair has grown back compared to last year when he had literal bald patches from dealing with prozzas black mail
IMG_5302.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
My 2 pence… he’s not going to sue her for anything because he has been saying things to her that he does not want bringing up. As much as her stealing sperm etc is joked about I think the honest truth is that he was having a full blown relationship with her. You don’t have 2 babies with someone by accident. If he wanted to shut her up legally speaking he would have long before now. He never will because I don’t think he has a leg to stand on. It’s only defamation if it’s untrue what she’s saying 🤷‍♀️
Na see I think she was so excited to share a very lame screenshot of a snap he had sent her that really made no sense, was incoherent, had dreadful spelling and didn’t even say anything interesting. If there was any relationship she would have been falling over herself to share messages

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So scared that he had sex with her after Kairo? Come on. No one’s making that man do anything he doesn’t want to do
No, he was tit scared of her after she told him she was pregnant with Klearpay.

She forced Klararna on him, visited him when he was in hospital in London; shagged him and then told him she was pregnant a few weeks later. He has publicly stated he went cold and curled into a ball then went into survival mode of how to keep his marriage to Annie and to get home to her and his boys every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Pan heads to the Euros with 1 of the unwanted…she’ll cry “Kyles a bully” when she’s abused + taunted…

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Affair relationship whatever. It was more than 2 one off shags and he’s been feeding her some sort of story to keep her on the hook. I would like to be proven wrong for Annie’s sake but his lack of action towards L when she’s saying been all this tit is just proof in my eyes 🤷‍♀️
We don't know what's going on legally behind the scenes.
We only know what fallacies she graces social media with.
It might be more than 2 shags, but does it matter cause the shags that resulted in her first child, he paid for... Who knows for the 2nd and yes it's on him going back there but he called her Annie during, he's never seen the baby girl otherwise she'd have been shoving it down our throats and did you even read his printed words in articles from what he's said about it? Called them mistakes, called her an episode and a whole lot more that should be more proof than what she's trying to feed you.
He had been feeding her a story.
Cause she was blackmailing him.
Her actions since he stopped giving into her have proven that ten times over.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Affair relationship whatever. It was more than 2 one off shags and he’s been feeding her some sort of story to keep her on the hook. I would like to be proven wrong for Annie’s sake but his lack of action towards L when she’s saying been all this tit is just proof in my eyes 🤷‍♀️
That’s nothing new though, we all know he’s been agreeing to her wild demands and desperately trying to keep her mouth shut about no2, no doubt saying things to keep her on side.

Her countdown posts show someone who was willing to threaten and play mind games to get him to do what she wanted.

I don’t doubt it was more than a one night two night thing but she knew he was married and was happy to duck over his wife and kids in her quest to get what she wanted! She deserves all she gets! I hope she was right gutted when she realised he was filling her head full of shite!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
There is legal action ongoing against her

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Well I’m in the minority but it’s just my opinion. Like I said, you don’t have two accidental babies with someone who stalks and blackmails you 🤷‍♀️ Lauren’s a crackpot and what she’s doing to them kids is heartbreaking but Kyle is not a victim

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That’s nothing new though, we all know he’s been agreeing to her wild demands and desperately trying to keep her mouth shut about no2, no doubt saying things to keep her on side.

Her countdown posts show someone who was willing to threaten and play mind games to get him to do what she wanted.

I don’t doubt it was more than a one night two night thing but she knew he was married and was happy to duck over his wife and kids in her quest to get what she wanted! She deserves all she gets! I hope she was right gutted when she realised he was filling her head full of shite!
She's thick as duck. She still hasn't twigged. She thinks her and Kerching are invited to the Euro's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Shout out too all the girlies watching football! My oh is playing call of duty and I’m keeping him updated.. he loves the foot ball but loves gaming more… I’m the best gf tho? Brownie points for me cous I need to know what it talking about..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Also, her sisters are pretending not to speak to her for this very reason - she shagged and had another child with a now married man who has not claimed her, in fact, the opposite, she's publicly blown apart a family and is actively trying to still burn a wife and 4 children to the ground in order to claim a man who was never hers to begin with.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t believe a word that comes out of either of their mouths, they’re both lying scumbags so we’ll never know the truth. He probably did sell her a dream and she was stupid enough to believe it and now it’s turned into a tit show which is on both of them, he knew what she was like after the first kid and still done it all over again. duck them both

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.