Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

simmyonfleek

She’s the female Kanye in fashion. Doesn’t matter how expensive or stunning; they will always make it look shit.
Nah take that back plz. She’ll love that. Kanye might look shit but he’s Kanye he’s allowed to look shit

• Haha
Reactions: 11

intoresting

VIP Member
I’ll never forget when this untrained side chick told the world Kyle doesn’t get much time off so she had to drive to his training so he could see KG1 😂

Soooo if he’s seeing them kids again I’d be surprised
We all know she has to do the driving
Slut
Plus she hasn’t got SMEG supporting her this time
I’d love to know what went down there!

kj135

VIP Member
I wonder this “wag” show she’s apparently filming, if beckhams mistress Rebecca loos is going on too.I’m sure I read somewhere she desperate to put her side and have things to prove (again)

looserj

He called them mistakes. Like I said, he could easily do it without being around her
---

No just called them mistakes & has made no legal effort to see them. Let’s not idolise the idiot
I don't think he could easily do it without her around. They would be interrogated by pan the minute they got home, wouldn't be fair on them at all. She would be calling the shots controlling the walker/killers life exactly how she wants. Those kids are nothing but pawns to her
No one's idolising him, he's can't have both families that's a given.
Having a parent who has described his offspring as idiot choices is better off out of the picture imo

Reactions: 10

Scuttler

Annie doesn’t sit there screenshotting MSN messages.

I always believed Sian, that they had offered Kiaro the chance to meet RRR
Lauren literally keeps banging on about it from reading tattle
Sian (that she doesn’t know) said it ONCE

MOVE ON YOU WHORING SLAG
Wowzer! People are still using MSN? Probably prefer Napster to Spotify too. 😉

• Haha

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Wanna create the new thread ?
Can’t see who won the title 😳
For the blocked 🚫
Introducing “The Wow Wall” 😂

I see she is understandably remaining private sharing the “wow wall” but feels the need to blank out certificates because his name is actually Kairo Walker-Goodman.
I see you Loz 👀
View attachment 2966053
View attachment 2966054
View attachment 2966184

Pumps har face full of shit but bakes bread because of e numbers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha