Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loulou232

She still has #narcassticabuse on pic of unwanted KW’s.
Pick a side loz. Blog says innocent QA is evil but posts are dragging Kyle

Reactions: 10

simmyonfleek

Let’s play contradictions of the pan faced cunt.

I’ll go first …

1. Annie would somehow be secretly abusive to the unwanted mistake idiot choices given the chance.
(Lozza would absolutely do anything to make her kids a priority over RRRR and could never be trusted alone)

2. Lozza incinerated Sian had slept with Kyle.
(Absolutely no secret she was obsessed with grunt & MJ lives at their fucking house when they are a family unit - Grunt is defo the one fucking his wifes sisters)

3. Said she’s a girls girl
(LOL … no explanation needed she fucks peoples husbands for fun)

4. Announces ever 5 mins she’s a good mum
(EMOTIONALLLL DAMAGE)!
Let’s play contradictions of the pan faced cunt.

I’ll go first …

1. Annie would somehow be secretly abusive to the unwanted mistake idiot choices given the chance.
(Lozza would absolutely do anything to make her kids a priority over RRRR and could never be trusted alone)

2. Lozza incinerated Sian had slept with Kyle.
(Absolutely no secret she was obsessed with grunt & MJ lives at their fucking house when they are a family unit - Grunt is defo the one fucking his wifes sisters)

3. Said she’s a girls girl
(LOL … no explanation needed she fucks peoples husbands for fun)

4. Announces ever 5 mins she’s a good mum
(EMOTIONALLLL DAMAGE)!
Implied yeah? 🤣😂🤣😂

simmyonfleek

but lets not sit there & make excuses for a shizz show of a father, I’m pretty sure no one would be ok with innocent children being called mistakes letalone all over public domain. I’m sure as hell I wouldn’t be ok with my child being called that. He can easily go through court without mediation due to her blog, screenshots, slander & he won’t have to deal with her. Family court don’t care for bunny boilers 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
---

& what decent parent would leave two innocent babies with that? It seems you’re all making excuses for him being a shit dad. He’s a rotter. Annie is better off without that thing & Lauryn well yeah she should put her children first but those children have two parents, he had no issue going back there after the first mistake… do any of you realise those children are going to read that one day?!
---

it’s not about her 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Christ. So emotionally damage two poor innocent children because their mum is an asshole?! Go to court, he will easily get access without Lauryn being present & he will easily get an injunction/non mol order.

if she’s that bad I’d want to see those children safe. End of.
End off**

• Haha

simmyonfleek

I reckon Kyle will come around and see the children. He doesn’t seem the type to want to Abandon kids in my opinion. I reckon it will be secret again though

• Haha
  • Wow

button moon

VIP Member
I just don't understand how she can be referred to as a "WAG" she has never been a wife or girlfriend 🤣
Or a wannabe ... that suggests there is a chance and we all know this to wind the Walkers up. This won't work in her favour at all given what she has done.

ems_ems28

Nothing would be easy involving her . He doesn’t want to know them . He has admitted their mistakes , he pays for them . Accept it .
but lets not sit there & make excuses for a shizz show of a father, I’m pretty sure no one would be ok with innocent children being called mistakes letalone all over public domain. I’m sure as hell I wouldn’t be ok with my child being called that. He can easily go through court without mediation due to her blog, screenshots, slander & he won’t have to deal with her. Family court don’t care for bunny boilers 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
---
It might be physically easy to do but not mentally. Until she accepts that he doesn't want her, moves on with her life and chooses to put her childrens welfare first then there's no way she'll allow him to see the kids without causing a drama every 5minutes. Thats the reality of the situation.
& what decent parent would leave two innocent babies with that? It seems you’re all making excuses for him being a shit dad. He’s a rotter. Annie is better off without that thing & Lauryn well yeah she should put her children first but those children have two parents, he had no issue going back there after the first mistake… do any of you realise those children are going to read that one day?!
---
yes he laid down and made the children with her but bloody hell after everything she has said and done publicly would you want that stress in your life for the next 18 years?? Not knowing what she’s gonna say or plot next she’s already insinuating that Annie can’t be around them because she thinks they are at risk. 🙃 yes they could do it through court but do you really think that will stop her from being the crazy bunny boiler she is 🤣
it’s not about her 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Christ. So emotionally damage two poor innocent children because their mum is an asshole?! Go to court, he will easily get access without Lauryn being present & he will easily get an injunction/non mol order.

if she’s that bad I’d want to see those children safe. End of.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Its_Me

VIP Member
K&A won't go for any access. If Kyle suggested it his marriage is over. Kyle is not bothered about her unwanted brats!! If he was he would be seeing them. He's caused enough damage with bringing her kids into Annie's home! It's not happening kids get over it!
Ps happy bank holiday Monday hope you all have a great week...even you crazy bastards who fancy Kyle & suggest custody 💜😘💜
Yeh I’m sure he’s not bothered about exchanging his £8k pocket change to spend half his time with them 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Nosymum

VIP Member
It’s like the scan pics with both their names on most people who know both parents were present wouldn’t even bother yet he wasn’t even there 🥴
That was a private scan I believe and they ask for parents names to put that on the scan. Not to defend her but I have same thing on my private scans. (Except he wasn’t married obv I have morals!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9