Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nazar11

Is this her first time sharing anything about Palestine on her platform? Won’t knock her for sharing as awareness raised is positive.
If you’re reading here lauryn you have lots of followers, speak up! 🍉

Reactions: 9

simmyonfleek

I don’t think she understands that he doesn’t need HER around to watch them kids …
she seems to believe she has to be around for him to have contact
Exactly. Supervised access for what reason? 😂🤣 courts would laugh at her

Reactions: 9

stacelou85

Chatty Member
Does he pay her 8k a month just to be nice? As I'm sure regardless of your earnings there's a cap on the amount you pay for children?

Reactions: 8

simmyonfleek

Has anybody got the screenshot about what Lauren posted about ruining xmas? She did make a smug post about it didn’t she ? I’m not making it up am i? can’t find it

ems_ems28

He hasn't disowned them. He just doesn't want to see them with her around. Disowning your kids is when you say they are not your kids, he hasn't said that.
He called them mistakes. Like I said, he could easily do it without being around her
---
He hasn't disowned them. He just doesn't want to see them with her around. Disowning your kids is when you say they are not your kids, he hasn't said that.
No just called them mistakes & has made no legal effort to see them. Let’s not idolise the idiot

• Haha
  • Sick

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Can one of the answers be ‘absolutely fucking not’ please ??

Annie didn’t ask for any of this and has been beyond generous with everything that Prozza gets
She’s a much better person than me cause I’d be giving her the bare minimum and posting all the shit she has pulled over everywhere I could !!

Yessss!

• Haha

Ladxb21

If these go on sale to the public you just KNOW she’s gonna order some and have a convenient planned story of kairo kicking a ball into one hinting that Kyle sent it him 😂
I was just about to say the exact same thing!

• Haha