Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #82 City have done it once more, the magic number is now 4 ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sent two snaps back in autumn, you must not have got em
There must have been a problem with the bill payers permission or something

• Haha
Reactions: 86
I sent a pic of your son in last seasons Kit you gave him, but you still ain’t calling j

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Dear Kyle, I wrote u but you still ain’t callin😡🤬 J
Dear Kyle, you still ain't called or snap chatted, I hope you have a chance. I ain't mad - I just think it's fucked up you don't answer fans.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
I had googled her name on Monday, and this came up, so it’s still showing stuff about Kyle unfortunately. I’m a non subscriber.. I rather gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon than give her a penny!

Years we have been hoping she would be silenced, still not on the hill she has yet. Although I would love it if they had served her! View attachment 2950624
Part Persian. Which part? The utter embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kairos balling, please call him.

I miss and love my daddy I've met 3 times.

One of they times I was papped in another room so you could by accident, on purpose have another unwanted

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I even signed up to be a cleaner at your academy
You still ain’t called J

• Haha
Reactions: 48
It did! “England and Man City Kyle Walker who she has gad a friendship with for almost 10 years.”
“Friendship” Spoken like a true News of the World Slag. She really is the “naked under a sheet on a sheepskin” photoshoot girl ain’t she. Even readers wives would put a cattle warning on that right now.

You lot are killing me as ever on this thread 😂😂

I think the only Persian she has had in her was the old “Persian Rugs” 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 30
These you still ain’t called are killing me 🤣😂laughing my head off
Done my best with the dido part:

My pee's gone cold I'm wondering why I got that test at all
empty condom up by my window and I can't be normal
And even if I could it'd all be staged, but your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that it's not so bad, I’m getting more cash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I even told Annie you’re shagging your sister in law, so she leaves you for good.
You still ain’t called J

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.