Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #82 City have done it once more, the magic number is now 4 ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If allowed: You guys are an absoulte riot and cous there’s nothing to report anyone up for a #game? Stalker songs or any to describe the relationship..
We already have stan-Eminem
I’m gonna propose “every breath you take”The police 👮 (yes Lozza were talking bout you stalking Kyle and Annie)

Every breath you take
And every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I could count 500 piles and I could count 500 more
You could be the man to pay to chop the piles what are you moving like a snail for? J

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I’ve managed 4 days without a cheeky indirect and you still haven’t called
J

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Anyways, I hope you get this Kyle, snap me back, just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan, this is Lauryn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Stalker poem:

I have a dream!
I have a dream that he would be mine, that she would be gone, and we would one day reveal this together!

Now is the time to make justice a reality to all of Kyle’s children (with me)
---
Hey, I just wanted to quickly tell you, I froze half the sperm from our hook up, call me!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nah I’ve missed this thread so much 😂 what a time to come & catch up 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She must absolutely rage at this thread! Lol
Fancy stalking a man with the surname walker though....
Walker stalker and Annie stan(ny) you couldn't make it up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
My sisters jealous cause I talk about you 24-7, but she don’t know you like I know you Kyle, no one does, she doesn’t know what you like in your coffee. You gotta call me man, I’ll be the biggest fan you’ll ever lose,
Sincerely yours, Lauryn, Ps we should be a secret family too x J

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.