Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #82 City have done it once more, the magic number is now 4 ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m absolutely shooketh that she thinks it’s ok to put that stuff in print.
She comes across as an unhinged stalker.
O ….. for obsessed.
Take away the walkers what does she have to charge 3 English pounds for each month?

she had not a crumb of shame for her part and had actually written that she feels the way she does about Annie because she had the nerve to take her husband back ( although nobody knows if they are properly back together or trying to co parent correctly)
The same woman that cried in front of her kids because of her still raging hormones , has purposely gone after a heavily pregnant woman and then continued when she was fresh out of the delivery room.
The only support she gets is for other “women” with no morals.
Absolute disgrace, if she shows any accountability, empathy , guilt or acknowledgment for the situation she has caused and put herself in I could give her some leeway instead she has gone after a bigger payout than the 8k she is getting the second she has delivered I’ll bet.

This woman deals in £ so they need to start
speaking her language.
Get her into a 3 bed house , reduce the maintainance, car , holidays and firewall all her bullshit with their “PR guru”
Never mind about protection her kids from what she is , she doesn’t give a tit what the Walker kids are being subjected to and will hear about.
ENOUGH

• Heart
Reactions: 57
“I didn’t take the vows” ahhh well that’s alright then …. free pass to keep shagging other women’s husbands! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

So if some woman shags Grunt behind Chloe’s back and tries to destroy her family that’s fine as she didn’t take the vows… aye okay then! How Chloe can support this is beyond me! Vile the lot of them!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
The brass neck of this girl. Not woman. Girl.
I just have no words.
bollocks was she the one who approached about kids meeting.

Reactions: 35
“Hello, is that the Aesthetician? Can you make me look like a 55 yr old bitter Divorcee? Yeah, like Lizzie Cundy. Thanks. Send the invoice to my son. Love ya! Lago J xx

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77
And FYI no legal team would ever approve that BLOG and that’s coming from somebody who’s father is a solicitor!!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Did it ever occur to her that there would be no PR guru had she not manufactured a plot to be impregnated with 2 children with another woman’s famous footballer husband and then use every opportunity she can to mention them and piss and moan about the situation she got herself into
Honestly can’t stand this slag
I’d fade off into obscurity with my 8k a month and hang my head in shame. There’d be no need for a pr guru then would there? But no she loves the notoriety it brings her

• Heart
Reactions: 55
The only thing being dealt with legally is financials for Kinara … I know we know she’s a greedy gold digger but it still astounds me how she drags it to court to fight for the maximum she can get when she’s already getting everything she is!
I got letter off the csa last week to say the £7 a week I was awarded for my daughter I was no longer entitled to (sperm donor works cash in hand so clearly blagging it) he never paid it anyway but I simply threw the letter in the bin whilst muttering “prick” then you have this nutcase whinging that a 2mill house car and 8K a month isn’t enough for an extra kid😂 she had a second baby for 2 reasons only. 1. To get one over on Annie 2.more money

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Lago PR I wish you would proof read 💔
There must be 5 subscribers 😭
Kyle
Itty
Jenny from the block
Lisa Cheese
Minnie’s friend

• Haha
Reactions: 53
She puts 'PR GURU' as if that's not what Rachel monk is..
Then signs off her blog Lago P fuckn R.. she's not wise.

I know a little about family law , and the courts don't care about what she feels might happen or if she wants to he present or not for access. They want cold hard facts, the child has never been near Annie so how can she say Annie will harm him. If I was Annie I wouldn't be near him either to be fair cause its a dangerous situation.

If, and very big if, kyle wants to see them kids and a judge orders access she can't just not send them because she feels it's not right.

Sorry Kairo, but you have a bit more crying to do little boy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I would rather leave my kids with Annie than Lauren any day of the week!!

Reactions: 64
"Your all open minded people, so I guess that makes you my kinda people"

The amount of times I've seen you all put that on here

She is absolutely nuts

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Kairo crying for his ‘daddy’ who he last seen months and months ago is the biggest load of shite I’ve ever heard!

Liar 🤥 liar 🤥 bleep pants on fire! 🔥

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Regarding birth certificate and dads name been put, I know of a family member who had a kid & Dna was done but he isn't on the birth certificate, so maybe it's a choice

Reactions: 14
She never experienced sibling love ?
At first I thought she meant with MJ & TT.
Did she mean expected ?
Lauren my head hurts !!!!
“No wonder I get my strength from them” she literally adds that anywhere she feels, it makes NO sense in that section.

Attachments

Reactions: 35
Boring as tit that blog. Lago PR need to pull their finger out of their piles and get a life cause if that’s all she talks about she needs to move the duck on

Imagine basing your entire life and personality around your child’s sperm doner and his wife thinking that his wife should be nice to you cause you spat out two illegitimate kids.

Wild

• Haha
Reactions: 36
"Your all open minded people, so I guess that makes you my kinda people"

The amount of times I've seen you all put that on here

She is absolutely nuts
Omg I thought the exact same thing
Wasting money writing this utter tit
She might as well come back to the thread ( JDOL)
And directly answer us.
You wish you found your people loz !

• Haha
Reactions: 28
When you think of it , father's who have beat the living daylights out of mothers will be granted access to the kids so long as they haven't harmed the kids. People in jail still get access.

No judge will deny kyle access because she says she thinks they MIGHT be mean to her children.
---
Oh and the I don't have endless money like them..
Tough tit. Go get a fuckin job 😤
---
---

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Endo’s back needs a nanny? Wagatha … I’m a bit stuck?

She is a pathological liar, there’s something seriously wrong with her. She fears no repercussions and boy I hope you’re right that there is something being done, as this is awful to see playing out!

She is writing the most vile stuff about Annie, insinuating she would hurt her children, surely she can’t get away with that?
---
Paul Lunts got all the receipts off here put it that way
MOTWYW
---
“I didn’t take the vows” ahhh well that’s alright then …. free pass to keep shagging other women’s husbands! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

So if some woman shags Grunt behind Chloe’s back and tries to destroy her family that’s fine as she didn’t take the vows… aye okay then! How Chloe can support this is beyond me! Vile the lot of them!
Neither did kyle take the vows according to lozzac 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.