Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #82 City have done it once more, the magic number is now 4 ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LaurEn, he's just not into you
And everyone but you can see its true
Noone cares about your blog
Kyle don't care about your sprog(s)
Your face and personality resemble a poo

The best I can do, English never was my best subject

Reactions: 27
Ah FFS I forgot how much I despise her can Kyle and Annie cut off her WiFi or stop paying her phone bill please

Reactions: 33
The shoes on my feet (Kyle bought it)
The clothes I'm wearing (Kairo bought it)
The rock I'm rocking (Kai bought it)
'Cause I depend on them ( If I want it)
The watch I'm wearing (I stole it)
The house I live in (RRR bought it)
The car I'm driving (Kyle bought it)
I depend on them (I depend on them)

Dependent Ladies x
J

Reactions: 76
INCREDIBLE

Reactions: 20
The Valentino’s on my feet (we share them)

Reactions: 55
Her insta is just posing with another womans husbands baby in her belly and showing off a house the woman has paid for with a furnishing fund given by the woman how is she not embarressed and has the cheek to hate this woman harrass her daily for years when her and her kids would have fuck all if it wasnt for her, im sure i read threads back annie had said just give her anything to get rid of her
They need to take the house back they just need too

Reactions: 56
Literally would like to knock her out. Understandably.
I can’t stand this Pratt and everything she stands for.

Reactions: 36
She really hates Rachel Monk doesn’t she GOOD! Rachel will play with you like a cat with a mouse, then she will chew you up and spit you out pan face 🫥

Reactions: 44
Don't. Don't you want me?
You know I can't believe it when I hear that you won't see me
Don't. Don't you want me?
You know I don't believe you when you say that you don't need me
It's much too late find
When you think you've changed your mind
You'd better change it back or we will both be sorry
Don't you want me, baby?
Don't you want me? Oh!
Don't you want me, baby?
Don't you want me? Oh!

Reactions: 35
Those comments are obvs all her, she wouldn’t randomly get sudden comments now on a post from April, what’s the point Lauren? When will this end? I need this to end!

Why is Annie the bad person in this? Proz and Snoz did the dirty whilst Annie was at home looking after her kids like a good mum.
Proz always the victimzshe's a total narcissist, will peddle her lies to gain the maximum amount of sympathy, thinks she's better than people with her delusional of grandeur, her feelings come first before her kids.
All these scroats in the comments supporting her narrative is bonkers, the PR have her rattled and I love it, nothing better to witness than a narcissist loosing

her obsession with annie is sickening, kyle is so much of a narc she beleived everything he said (he wants kids in his life, they are in a longstanding relationship) while also saying, take everything he says with a pinch of salt. funny how she picks and chooses what she wants to beleive. well BELEIVE ME

1. kyle and annie are together
2. if he wanted to leave her, he has enough
money and fame to be with pretty much whoever he wants, HE WOULD LEAVE
3. if he really wanted to see his kids HE WOULD
4. if annie is that much of a doormat as she says and kyle is that much of a narc, she would stick around regardless if he chose to see his kids because thats how a narc works, their rules.

the annie obsession is uncomfortable and actions speak louder than words, stop blaming annie. if kyle wanted to, kyle would, try believing that beadle eyes.

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.