Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #81 The night b4 the final and all ova the ‘net, not a creature was stirring, not even the sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im 100 positive no one here is buzzing he’s walked out with his ‘wanted’ kids thinking this is a big duck you to the two he has with Lauren..it’s a big duck you to Lauren.. Lauren who hasn’t allowed his family a moments peace since he inflicted the dumpy witch on to them..

im here to see Annie looking on fire and more importantly - happy 🫶🏼
This 🙌🏼 this 🙌🏼 and this 🙌🏼 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can’t link but latest daily mail oh tit 😂😂😂

introducing rezon eeeeek will we end up with K name reveal 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The baby in the little football socks. Beyond adorable. Didn’t even know they did kits that small or would they have gotten one specially made?
Yeh all teams have newborn kits every baby in my football mad family has to have one 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m with you tbh. Been torn between wanting Arsenal to win the league to mix it up and wanting City to win for the inevitable Proz prolapse meltdown. It’s been a tough dilemma 😂
It’s not been tough for me who I wanted to win 🤣 But it got away from us the last couple of weeks. Sadly though I’m now stuck with a username named after a manager who has left us 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
This really should be the moment of realisation for Goodman… it is over! Done! Finished! Finito!

MOVE ON …. Leave Annie and her children alone!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
United won so I said aw should we put city on to see and my fella was like ewwww never would I wanna watch them be premier leauge winners bla bla why you wanting that on and I’m like just like 🌚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Never seen Kyle run so quick from that pitch invasion
Thought he probably thought she’d be there so legged it 💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.