Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #81 The night b4 the final and all ova the ‘net, not a creature was stirring, not even the sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t voted yet but I think she’s gonna post the kids faces
So people can say how much they resemble konk

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Brb, dying my hair black and getting my mini panthere back out immediately

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So the reason she goes on about Karios curls are because one of Annie’s kids has curly hair😂😂😂😂😂😂

how tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 47
The way Kyle is looking at the baby 👶 omg.

And him and his boys wearing matching boots. I'm so glad Annie didn't hold back and is letting her boys soak in all this, imagine how cool that experience is for them boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Those boys are so lovely, I'm glad they have such a loving mum like Annie, they come across so well brought up as well.

Makes me feel sad looking at Annie and her 4 gorgeous children and Kyle did that to them

That man will never appreciate how lucky he is

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Annie is absolutely stunning so effortlessly gorgeous. The second to youngest boy looks like a right little character all gorgeous boys. Lauryn is gonna be seething and I’m here for it 😂

sad on Lauryn’s two but suppose there the cards your dealt when you have a bleep of a mother who shags married men

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The baby in the little football socks. Beyond adorable. Didn’t even know they did kits that small or would they have gotten one specially made?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
But we are sat here night after night convincing our self Lozzas ugly remember tattlers 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Those boys are so lovely, I'm glad they have such a loving mum like Annie, they come across so well brought up as well.

Makes me feel sad looking at Annie and her 4 gorgeous children and Kyle did that to them

That man will never appreciate how lucky he is
Completely agree me Jolie! That guy nearly lost the best thing that ever happened to him! She’s unreal, I could never have been so dignified in the adversity she has faced!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Im 100 positive no one here is buzzing he’s walked out with his ‘wanted’ kids thinking this is a big duck you to the two he has with Lauren..it’s a big duck you to Lauren.. Lauren who hasn’t allowed his family a moments peace since he inflicted the dumpy witch on to them..

im here to see Annie looking on fire and more importantly - happy 🫶🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Oh tit guys
It’s not over until big Pete sings
Hopefully this is disallowed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.