Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #81 The night b4 the final and all ova the ‘net, not a creature was stirring, not even the sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pmsl over here. This fittys msgin me saying hes watchin the footy an citeh won i said yea i dont watch footy but followin the citeh match today cos i wanna see if lauryn goodman combusts an he put
Who is lauryn goodman?? Oh dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Imagine if stumpo is there looking for pics on the pitch with strawberry 1 and strawberry 2.

I would put nothing past her

Will they do another pitch thing with the families?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine if stumpo is there looking for pics on the pitch with strawberry 1 and strawberry 2.

I would put nothing past her

Will they do another pitch thing with the families?
Yeah they’ll clear it soon, then the players come on and do the trophies and then the families come on x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Things you love to see……. Roman has been a mascot so many times he knows the etiquette ❤

RRRR making Queen Annie proud 🤍
I love how they all show their different personalities with their hair etc, they’re not just a copy and paste of each other

• Heart
Reactions: 30
bleeping fans….i wanted a full family photo op!! Like…..is the celebrating really that necessary 🙃😂
Joking obviously!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They should just hose them all down
Fukin arseholes
Like the commentator said, this isn’t their first win !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can’t link but latest daily mail oh tit 😂😂😂

introducing rezon eeeeek will we end up with K name reveal 😂😂
I bleeping hope so, can't wait to hear her excuse for such a tit name - bet she says 'it was a joint decision, a name we both liked and I wasn't going to go back on it'
So predictable 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lauryn must be seeeething right now. Things I love to see 🤌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.