Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #81 The night b4 the final and all ova the ‘net, not a creature was stirring, not even the sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs sat here eating my tea and it clicked that city were playing. Missed all the drama on here as it happened 😭

I’m bleeping thrilled he took all four kids out tho

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I know someone will get onto me for the comparison or pic I chose, but Annie looks so much better
January times she looked so so sad 💔
Mrs Walker I hope you’re doing better
We have all been waiting to see this… Annie and her comeback! After the devastation this woman has been through this makes me so happy! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Well done @fimfim

Original post ‘‘T’was the night before the final and all over the ‘net, not a creature was stirring, not even the sket

Too long to fit !

welcome back to the shitshow
No time for a recap buckle up

Previous Thread:

FYI.. we are allowed different opinions, just keep it respectful understandably 🤍
Thank you 🥰 and great job making it fit @Lizzy 93 !
Not wanting to derail the city match fallout freight train - so, as you were lads!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched the video of them walking on the pitch again. Delulu Prozza will be saying ‘yep can definitely hear it, they’re chanting WHERE IS KAIRO?!’

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Prozac on the phone now to the ugly sisters trying to find decent jeans and a white top for tomorrow and adding more Kurls to the unwanted one

• Haha
Reactions: 37
And Lauren wasn’t even mentioned once in the article. Annie looks like a goddess and it is published on game day.

Rachel Monk - drops mic.
Lauryn might’ve stolen Kyle’s spunk
But now she’s being finished off by Rachel Monk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Next to eldest son is such a character & blonde he’s so confident. They really are beautiful boys 🩵🩵🩵🩵

these pictures say ‘now move on lozza’

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.