Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #81 The night b4 the final and all ova the ‘net, not a creature was stirring, not even the sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For any that have missed out on the previous thread 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 68
You know I bet this isn't that uncommon within football circles. Men having affair and children, but those women are well aware of what the relationship is, take the payments and raise their kids happily. This situation isn't the first of its kind by any means, the only anomaly is the proz is unhinged and has serious delusions of grandeur

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I don't feel sorry for kinara and kairo at all. I feel sorry for Annie's kids because they have known daddy all their lives and enjoyed mum and dad bringing them up. Who the duck is Lauren Goodman to interfere in Annie and RRRR,s lives and RRRR,s childhoods. Lauren chose to have her sprogs not Kyle. The bleep needs to get a job and support her own broad and leave the walker-kilner family alone. Sponging little woman has provided nothing for her sprogs but misery. Independent woman my arse
Agree ... lauren knew this when she got pregnant by someone else man
He pays for them thats all thats required cant force someone to be a dad just like u cant force a woman to have a baby everyone has a choice
Its sad 4 kairo but his mother needs to do a better job protecting him if it was me he would never know kyle is his father

• Heart
Reactions: 45
You know I bet this isn't that uncommon within football circles. Men having affair and children, but those women are well aware of what the relationship is, take the payments and raise their kids happily. This situation isn't the first of its kind by any means, the only anomaly is the proz is unhinged and has serious delusions of grandeur
David beckhams shagged hundreds but he makes them sign ndas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Celebrating cause you’re the 4th King, dads about to win his 4th title in a row, and mummy is gonna get the chance to post ‘4 is the magic number’

IMG_1689.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
Dont feel sorry for Lauren one bit. She was sleeping with a married man, she new the score. She created this life her kids have. Dont know how she thought it would end well

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Little reign is kyles DOUBLE, except with Annie’s nose thank god 😂 I’m not surprised lauryn forces the curly Ellie onto giros hair she wants everyone thinking kairo looks like reign, aka Kyle

Reactions: 46
I also love the fact there not all secretive about keeping the children covered or faces not seen. They are just letting them be kids and enjoying the moment they seem far from bothered.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Do we think if Kyle was ever to”go again” with Lauryn and she conceived a 3rd miracle they would be referred to as KKK? Seems a bit wrong considering their Jamaican heritage.
J

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.