Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #81 The night b4 the final and all ova the ‘net, not a creature was stirring, not even the sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the blog will reveal whether or not she’s finally been gagged. If she has then god knows what she’s gonna talk about she has no life outside of the walkers
I don’t reckon she would admit to being gagged, she’d probably say something like “I’m sick of talking about them so I’m never going to mention them again and we are going to live our best lives, buy my fertility bracelet here”

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I just don’t think it’s in the Walkers style to take the house. Contrary to what Lauryn likes to sing they really don’t seem to want to punish innocent kids. I reckon they’ll be legally altering things though to ensure that maintenance money is spent on the kids needs and not her wants and ego 🫠
I can't see them doing it either for the sake of the kids but they could use the threat of loosing it as a warning shot.
Regardless Kyle needs to provide them a home, as per the court order so the finding, selling, moving to another house would just be another hassle and a way for her to maintain contact even through solicitors would be a hassle they don't need especially when they get the house back anyway.

If they want to go for her legally then they have plenty of avenues open to them.
I honestly get the impression they just want her to STFU and leave them in peace so they wont be vindictive but if she pushes them they will do what they need to in order to stop her constantly trying to antagonise them.

Reactions: 25
How is someone gagged? I can’t see them offering her more money to keep quiet, not in this situation. If she has indeed been gagged does that confirm that she’s spouting a load of false crap that she could be prosecuted with? Or is it just a case of he doesn’t have to continue being as ‘generous’ as he has been

Reactions: 15
IMG_0563.png

Bet she’s fuming to be the headline picture in this article instead of one relating to Kyle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I’m sure the beast would’ve piped up if Kyle had appeared withdrawn and looking stressed or ill with the kids and Annie not there. She would’ve felt triumphant and powerful but instead they’ve shown her attacks are futile and her and her children mean nothing and will never stop them. Good for them for showing defiance it was the smack in the chops the thing deserved 🤷🏼‍♀️

I just won’t ever get my head around how someone can think so highly of themselves that they can barge into the lives of others and completely take over when they’re not wanted or even thought about 😳 I bet Annie didn’t even know it existed before all this. How dare it inflict its misery onto an innocent woman and her children. She really wanted total control over that man and his family it’s completely psychotic. Imagine demanding a man not to get his wife pregnant and not treat his children the way he wants to. Don’t have them on the pitch, don’t have their birthdates on his bleeping boots. Like who the duck did she think she was!? 🤯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
She's so desperate to be special, I just can't see this being the last we see of her

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It is true it was years ago he got an injunction and she gets a nice monthly payment xx

I think the child would be around 14/15 years old now
I got told about this as he was visiting his son in Southport and was involved in a minor car accident, I would say it was abour 2008-2009.

Reactions: 7
Finally caught up. My hope is she was arrested for the blackmailing and harassment etc.
Now out on bail. Sad loser

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Even if she’s been gagged about the situation they can’t force her to not post anything at all.
There would be some breast milk, new furniture post surely !?

Reactions: 12
If I were Annie I’d be taking the big blackmail mansion off her and offering her a modest 3 bed somewhere. Her conscience would be clean then and if loz said no then tough tit get nothing. Crazy she’s being allowed to Lord it up in pile towers when she only got it from blackmail 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just added the link… good spot@BBee

It would appear all her chickens are finally coming home to roost! It’s not looking good for Goodman!

Lol @ them saying "K" is her "oldest daughter" tho💀 bet she'll be fuming they can't even get that right 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Whilst Proz is quiet, least it gives us sometime to focus on the rest of the clan. MJs porta potty antics and the wedding of the century with the two most successful Goodman's a reality TV contestant and lower league footballer 🤣 are they getting married in Portugal?
Yes at a steakhouse!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I think ultimately they’re decent people (Kyle debatable) and won’t remove the house as they’ll stand by their word. If it was me I would have her in a two bed maisonette and like it or lump it but Annie’s a bigger person than me.
He will continue with the maintenance but I think any extra demands will rightly be dealt with by lawyers. I expect she wants more for K2 as she’s a greedy entitled beggy slag and I hope they don’t up it or just by the bare minimum if necessary.
You just know she’s always going to need more. Eg air con or whatever. She’s a C U N T

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She wants more than maintenance, she wants trust funds and the house signed over to the kids when they are 18 so she can carry on living in it I bet! When she demanded the Walkers sack (snigger) their PR ‘guru’ 🙄 she said it was so ALL the kids will be treated the same, in other words, she wants the same benefits for the 2kids he didn’t consent to, as RRRR get! 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I don’t think she’s getting out that house lads
I dunno I just can’t see it
She probably won’t but I wonder had he told her no extra money for baby girl because of the house so instead she is wanting to take less and move abroad to get more for her money … very wierd her blog kicking off about the house then claiming she will move abroad

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.