Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #81 The night b4 the final and all ova the ‘net, not a creature was stirring, not even the sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think there will be a blog, she’s been humiliated beyond belief, and even her, surely must now protect the children and come off social media! She has zero content without the Walkers and her real followers will vanish once the circus has left town 🎪
I’m certainly not holding me breath lol. Even if she’s gagged from talking about them she could still post other stuff but the silence is worrying as if she’s scheming. I just don’t see her going quietly unfortunately, she hasn’t got it in her to be decent enough.

Reactions: 21
I reckon she has to send her receipts in you know, which is why she's bought a kids Gucci jacket and probably buying kids trainers for herself etc. originally I doubt it she was living it up but since KW2 andMonk and Lint on board they have cracked the whip big style
---

*Lunt
No receipts needed. However you can’t ever ask for more which she will probably be doing hence the passive aggression on insta. 8k either includes car, bills, flight allowances, private medical, dental etc or she gets all that on top of the 8k.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I reckon she has to send her receipts in you know, which is why she's bought a kids Gucci jacket and probably buying kids trainers for herself etc. originally I doubt it she was living it up but since KW2 andMonk and Lint on board they have cracked the whip big style
---

*Lunt
The thing is any decent judge is going to wonder why a 4 year old needs a Gucci jacket. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Annie’s children in anything but mainstream sports brands.

Reactions: 37
I think she will say certain people are trying to control her but people can work that out for themselves.

She hasn’t done any blogs without mentioning the sperm donor in some way.
‘I’m one of them ones’

Reactions: 25
Panface loved sending a solicitor letter back then didn't she 😂 the bleeping cheek, clearly was always her plan to blackmail the walkers to shut up, still can't believe even after that he went back there! There is something wrong with him or else she drugged him I can think of no other explanation for this madness
Any hole is a goal as they say

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s promised her 100’s of subscribers at least one blog a month.
Fukin lazy witch
So if there is not one, a refund will be needed
She said it’s a good one and people will be SHOCKED
Fukin release it then ?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I hope she’s been gagged for her own sake. Surely Joolie has taken money to imprison her insane daughter

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Its lovely annie has been able to enjoy the weekend and introducing Rezon to the world in peace without lozza kicking off!!
Bet shes fuming annies allowed the boys faces to be shown as she copied her keeping her 2 covered not that anyone cares right enough
Anything she does now is just gna make her look bat tit crazy Kyle has made his stance crystal clear very publicly hes also said he cant be involed due to her behvaiour and any proof she decides to show well its due to her blackmailing him she really doesnt have a leg to stand on!! But its not gna stop oor quags now is it??
Somethings brewing 🧙‍♀️
I really think legally she has been told to shut her mouth
last week has to be the most manic she has been she spent two whole weeks just rambling on with digs about Kyle but actually using kiaro in her evil games … it was sick just watching can you imagine what 5hat poor boy goes through behind the camera !

She has nothing left to say and the more she goes on stalking the walkers the worst it will get for her . She is utterly consumed by them 😬 Kyle made it damn clear Sunday what he wants … I do hope in court he is trying to help kiaro and baby girl because they need to be far away from her she is mental

Reactions: 33
Okay I need to know more here
What does her maintenance being insured mean? Could he ever go back and say it should be lowered as it does not cost that much to raise two kids per month!
secondly, the Gerard stuff….. can someone please tell me more 🤯🤯

Reactions: 16
Okay I need to know more here
What does her maintenance being insured mean? Could he ever go back and say it should be lowered as it does not cost that much to raise two kids per month!
secondly, the Gerard stuff….. can someone please tell me more 🤯🤯
If he can prove blackmail that house will be taken from her in fact I’m certain he can take the house back and if I was Annie I would make damn sure he took it back from her kids or not she blackmailed him for it .

I really do think he has proof of blackmail he could have warned her after last weeks harassing that he will release to the public information about her blackmailing .

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I really want to put something on here that she can’t help but respond to by sending herself an inbox from her burner

‘for all those asking tattling’

Did you force giro to watch the match? Have you taught him the new sibling baby name? Are you banned from your own sisters wedding for being a raging bleep?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t think she’s getting out that house lads
I dunno I just can’t see it

Reactions: 35
Now DM article slamming celebs for peddling deadly info about SPF being toxic feat non other than Lauren maybe she's been hit with a double whammy

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don’t think this is the end
I’m hoping it is
But I have a feeling the blog will be really bad
Me neither, but the climax is over, so whatever she posts now is irrelevant everyone’s moved on 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just don’t think it’s in the Walkers style to take the house. Contrary to what Lauryn likes to sing they really don’t seem to want to punish innocent kids. I reckon they’ll be legally altering things though to ensure that maintenance money is spent on the kids needs and not her wants and ego 🫠

Reactions: 34
She was active and quite manic the whole of last week then bam silence, I am hoping a restraining order was posted through her door late Saturday evening, saying shut your trap, and then she combusted into a pile of breast milk because she couldn’t release her venom all day Sunday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.