Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #81 The night b4 the final and all ova the ‘net, not a creature was stirring, not even the sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Things were ok until baby girl had to be acknowledged, then we came into difficulty” Translation: The buzz of knowing I was shitting on Annie with her Husband behind her back wasn’t enough for me anymore. I wanted to cause Annie as much pain as possible because I am a sadist.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
I bet no school has taken Cairo cos of the tit show so she’ll have to defer a year (is that possible?)
There’s a lot of derailing to other topics on here lately, the thread is losing its flow! J
Summer baby April-August you can but not sure of the exact dates if his birthday would fit in. I don’t always agree with doing that as most kids just get on fine but he seems to be a bit behind so probably better for him anyway.

Reactions: 13
“Things were ok until baby girl had to be acknowledged, then we came into difficulty” Translation: The buzz of knowing I was shitting on Annie with her Husband behind her back wasn’t enough for me anymore. I wanted to cause Annie as much pain as possible because I am a sadist.
exactly this. Kyle had acknowledged baby ‘longstanding relationship’ ruiner by the sounds of it. She wanted public acknowledgement and therefore rubbing in Annie’s face. She’s so evil. What she did (and Kyle before I’m pounced on) was so horrible and WRONG but she’s proud of it?! Wtf.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Maybe the trip to Portugal isn't in her holiday allowance from the Walkers and we all know she hasn't got a pot to piss in to pay for it herself 🤣 Would she would have to pay herself and get permission from Kyle to take KW1&2 out the country that's outside of their agreement?
She didnt get a holiday agreement. That was 2 school trips per year 🤣
---
Summer baby April-August you can but not sure of the exact dates if his birthday would fit in. I don’t always agree with doing that as most kids just get on fine but he seems to be a bit behind so probably better for him anyway.
17th
Think thts for his eldest tho babe

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What school will want to deal with Lozza as ‘demands’

no pics at all
No friends
No certain foods
If he wants to speak Spanish let him

etc etc woman’s a down & out freak

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Seen the rumours about a potential move to saudi for the walkers. If he works and lives out there, their court order would be void. Lauryn wouldn't be entitled to anything. Wonder if she relises that!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Chlojob makes me laugh with the whole not inviting Loz because there’s married footballers there 🤣🤣🤣
Like yeah your sisters a slag but would she really settle for lower league and 200 quid maintenance a month I think they’re all safe
Acting like she’s got the full City, Brighton and Liverpool squad going
Not even a lower league footballer would look at her she only got lucky with KW because his thick and can’t keep it in his trousers

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Seen the rumours about a potential move to saudi for the walkers. If he works and lives out there, their court order would be void. Lauryn wouldn't be entitled to anything. Wonder if she relises that!!
He would still pay her, hes been more than generous when he didnt need to be with kw1. I however think rach has had a say this time tho re kw2 and i dont think he will be as giving

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It is true it was years ago he got an injunction and she gets a nice monthly payment xx

I think the child would be around 14/15 years old now
I didn’t know that he had another child…I’d heard that his wife was mixed up with some gangster type …

Reactions: 10
He would still pay her, hes been more than generous when he didnt need to be with kw1. I however think rach has had a say this time tho re kw2 and i dont think he will be as giving
Realistically she shouldn't get more than she is already. 8k SPENDS is more than enough for 2 children. I say it's overly generous. I'm glad she's gagged. Sick to death of tarts like her having a platform which they'd otherwise not have because they're brain dead and bleeping useless to society.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Realistically she shouldn't get more than she is already. 8k SPENDS is more than enough for 2 children. I say it's overly generous. I'm glad she's gagged. Sick to death of tarts like her having a platform which they'd otherwise not have because they're brain dead and bleeping useless to society.
Is she still on radio silence? I am not on Instagram etc 😒

Reactions: 13
I reckon she has to send her receipts in you know, which is why she's bought a kids Gucci jacket and probably buying kids trainers for herself etc. originally I doubt it she was living it up but since KW2 andMonk and Lint on board they have cracked the whip big style
---
I reckon she has to send her receipts in you know, which is why she's bought a kids Gucci jacket and probably buying kids trainers for herself etc. originally I doubt it she was living it up but since KW2 andMonk and Lint on board they have cracked the whip big style
*Lunt

Reactions: 16
I don’t think this is the end
I’m hoping it is
But I have a feeling the blog will be really bad

Reactions: 29
I’m hoping it is
I think the blog will reveal whether or not she’s finally been gagged. If she has then god knows what she’s gonna talk about she has no life outside of the walkers

Reactions: 36
Its lovely annie has been able to enjoy the weekend and introducing Rezon to the world in peace without lozza kicking off!!
Bet shes fuming annies allowed the boys faces to be shown as she copied her keeping her 2 covered not that anyone cares right enough
Anything she does now is just gna make her look bat tit crazy Kyle has made his stance crystal clear very publicly hes also said he cant be involed due to her behvaiour and any proof she decides to show well its due to her blackmailing him she really doesnt have a leg to stand on!! But its not gna stop oor quags now is it??
Somethings brewing 🧙‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’m hoping it is
I don’t think there will be a blog, she’s been humiliated beyond belief, and even her, surely must now protect the children and come off social media! She has zero content without the Walkers and her real followers will vanish once the circus has left town 🎪

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.