Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #81 The night b4 the final and all ova the ‘net, not a creature was stirring, not even the sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dis hoe ain’t gagged. She’s plotting her next move

Just ain’t to Dubai

She lets MJ do the porta-potty tit 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Dis hoe ain’t gagged. She’s plotting her next move

Just ain’t to Dubai

She lets MJ do the porta-potty tit 💩
Made me lol re mj liking tht post about it being hard to take kyle seriously. Hard to take amelia goodman serious when she gets shat on for a living

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Southgate announced his Euro squad and Kyles on on it. When will it end 😰

• Haha
Reactions: 25
SM break
Mental Health
Holiday
Crying in front of kids
Broken curtains/Blythe excellent back up customer care
🙄🙄🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think so, RM and PL would advise against it as it is a form of blackmail, I think she’s in legal trouble! 🙏🙏🎪
Yeah I agree! It’s been mentioned a few times on here about legal trouble & she would of corrected us by now off one of her burners 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah I agree! It’s been mentioned a few times on here about legal trouble & she would of corrected us by now off one of her burners 🤣
It’s about time! If any of us behaved like she has we would be arrested for harassment! I think RM and PL always planned to serve her the cease and desist/court papers the day before the big match. Kyle looked terrified last time he came out , this time, totally relaxed and loving life, he knew she could not say or do anything to ruin the Walkers family’s special day, let’s hope it’s shut the bully up for good! Even better, let’s hope she’s prosecuted! 🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'll laugh my tits off if she's in the sort of legal trouble that has her collection of phones taken off her 🤣
Feel like her piles, stumpy legs, bald patch and ugly bitter face are the least of her problems this week

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lauren getting ready to embarrass herself again, reading the thread saying
‘Remember when they said I was gagged, watch this’

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Update on Liaren's humiliating herself and/or her kids timer:

The clock reset at 08:00 on 20 May 2024.

She has not been an absolute mess for thirty-five hours and forty-three minutes.

Absolutely unheard of 🥳🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Lauren getting ready to embarrass herself again, reading the thread saying
‘Remember when they said I was gagged, watch this’
This makes me feel genuinely nervous about what she's going to do next, she's terrifying as well as bat tit crazy

Reactions: 17
Does anyone reckon its Chloe who has issued the ultimatum.. no drama on Sunday, in exchange to attend the wedding… aka not overshadowing her again… maybe they are all in Sheffield collecting the dresses

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She hasnt been this silent since she jetted off with the KW suitcases. Im bored come on lozza give the people what they want 🥱

On a serious note, i am glad she’s shutup and allowed annie and kyle some normality 🫶🏻

Reactions: 27
Does anyone reckon its Chloe who has issued the ultimatum.. no drama on Sunday, in exchange to attend the wedding… aka not overshadowing her again… maybe they are all in Sheffield collecting the dresses
Thats a good shout actually but even if she'd agreed to stay silent over the weekend surely she'd have piped up with some breastfeeding nonsense by now 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes I was thinking this,the falling out was Loz probably making demands about pictures , videographers etc and nothing to do with her riding a married man and selling her children’s private info 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.