Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #81 The night b4 the final and all ova the ‘net, not a creature was stirring, not even the sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’ll come back saying kids very poorly 😷 only way she can possibly get any sympathy now

Reactions: 24
I think she’ll come back saying kids very poorly 😷 only way she can possibly get any sympathy now
Yeah she come back with “while he was out and about with his other children and using them to get back at me and our two I was in hospital with his poorly child!”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I do feel sorry for Chins kids. If they had a normal non psychopathic mother, they’d be able to have a relationship with their dad. But it seems she won’t allow that without her being there!!

She'd defo exaggerate illness for attention, she lies about everything else. Poor konkette the next gypsy rose Blanchard.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Plot twist > lozza is in Brighton & Hoe general hospital on the nutter ward in the grippy socks club…. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Soz new to the thread been lurking for the past week. She made her son an insta page, added Kyle as the dad on the bio. What does the '4' represent for her in baby boys bio? someone pls drop me out. Who the f does this tit 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Soz new to the thread been lurking for the past week. She made her son an insta page, added Kyle as the dad on the bio. What does the '4' represent for her in baby boys bio? someone pls drop me out. Who the f does this tit 😭😭😭😭😭
Probably because he’s 4 years old. Who knows though you’ll soon realise that this woman talks in riddles 😂 she never says directly what she wants to because she’s not allowed

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hopefully the dirty slag is in the priory or a dupe version.
Rocking backwards and forward clutching the battered as her Fanny bloody old LVs.
Chanting Man City,Annie is Pretty, I’m nothing but a Dubai crappy !
Her time will come and when the pain hits I’m here for it Lozza ya Prozza!
Now be a good little dirty slag and take your meds and keep your gob shut !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hopefully the dirty slag is in the priory or a dupe version.
Rocking backwards and forward clutching the battered as her Fanny bloody old LVs.
Chanting Man City,Annie is Pretty, I’m nothing but a Dubai crappy !
Her time will come and when the pain hits I’m here for it Lozza ya Prozza!
Now be a good little dirty slag and take your meds and keep your gob shut !
Zero sympathy, she has put that family through 5 years of hell the evil cow!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.