Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #80 Lauryn Goodman banned from all events coz of her penchant for married gents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hopes Kyle is reminded of Kairo and Kinara daily, she’s happy the fans are chanting ‘where’s Kairo’ at him. What the duck.
She’s lost her mind.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Imagine going from having manky floors in a basic house with NO job or money to having a nice new car
a huge house in a nice area your children’s getting the best education and 8 thousand pounds a month and acting like a selfish witch like she is !!

I could only dream to have that life and she is wasting it harassing a man online that wants duck all to do with her and her kids
WTF is wrong with her she makes me feel physically sick like I could slap her silly !!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
See because she can no longer Snapchat big konky she's concocting these stories for the shitey papers to pick up hoping kyle will see them

He's laughing at you, ya scabby stumpy rat😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Has she shut up once about Kyle in the last 24 hours? Good Lord lauryn for someone who claims to not care and is “happy” you do bang on about him a lot 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Nah FFS she is unhinged !!!
somebody take the phone from her what the duck is she thinking

ain’t no way people chanted that at him she seriously believes people give a duck about kiaro !!!
She is mental .
if I was Annie my kids won’t be on that pitch Sunday I wouldn’t give this witch anything else to start over
---
So are we now back to getting her minions to FORCE Kyle to be involved ??
Funny thing is even if he was involved he doesn’t need her AROUND to see the kids

she thinks it’s about her she is mentally insane

Reactions: 38
Says about protecting the kids and tags Kairo Walker in the mess. She is only out for herself

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I don’t believe a word of it.
Kyle knows how great baby gal Kiki is 🤥
So great it was the catalyst for the private arrangement to lapse because he shat himself and gave in to blackmail and demands.
So great he wanted to curl up an die

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Lauryn you’ve caught yourself out here my darling 👀
Stop messaging yourself!! 🤡
Now give it a rest, for the sake of the children you claim to Love & Protect 🙄
You’re embarrassing only yourself! 🙊

My comment December 26th must of triggered her 😂
View attachment 2937757
What’s the chances one of her “followers” would refer to “waiting to see you rise” alongside Liaryn adding a rising Phoenix emoji 🤥

Lauryn Annie has already said what she said! March 2020
“I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that Happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles” - Audrey Hepburn
Women that support others & don’t cross other women! ✨The End

Let that sink in Proz 😏

View attachment 2937760
What won't be long??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What’s this bubble she’s enjoying Kin’ell is 11 months old 🙄
She talks utter tit, she will have been banned from talking about anything that can identify lickle girly until courts concluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
BCFE8883-D17B-4258-B282-D33EE20E729C.jpeg

Lauryn and giro at the match hoping to catch a glimpse of daddy leaving work and heading for daddy school

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.