Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #80 Lauryn Goodman banned from all events coz of her penchant for married gents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments on the mail say it exactly like it is. How is she not mortified and disappearing into obscurity. Never known anything like her. Shameless horror. She's desperate to be Mrs Walker and needs to accept its never gonna happen.

Reactions: 44
I can’t understand this Annie narrative she peddles. If the show was on the other foot and she was the one in a LTR and then marriage with a man who then went on to have not one but two kids with someone else would she play happy families?!?
it really marks me that she goes on as though he has this whole other life and family with her and it’s almost like he left her for Annie and she then stopped her seeing the kids. No! He cheated on his partner and created in his words these ‘mistakes’ with her, if this had been his family he’d left and rejected children he already had bonds with in favour of his new partner then fair enough she’d has a little bit of a right to be angry and pissed off at him and his partner but that isn’t the case. He literally cheated on his partner and created these children and unfortunately for them he’s chosen the family he already had. And though his actions put him at fault, it is her fault that he (and Annie) can’t try to facilitate a relationship with the kids (should they want to) because she is absolutely tapped

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Can someone explain why I’m working full time whilst this jizz cup is focusing on Kyle STILL. Jesus Christ woman - MOVE ON

Which type of delusion to we think? I personally think he had good D and it’s erotomania
Every one of them, especially Erotomania like Martha 👶🦌

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What’s Lozza’s big fat pathetic lie / excuse for why Giro can’t see his auntie Chloe & Amelia or his little cousins ????????????

(Because he doesn’t forget ANYTHINGGGG) that must weigh heavy on a little boy. The actual family who cared and loved him and he spent huge amounts of time with are now banished from his life because of his delulu mother ?

Answer that one you haggered face bleep !!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Imagine if Kyle had left Annie for the proz. He would cheat on her too and I guarantee lauryn would put up with it for the ££. So bold of her to call Annie a doormat or a mug when she knows full well she would be too if it was her with Kyle. Difference is Annie stays with Kyle because she’s genuinely trauma bonded to him not for the money. She wants Annie’s lifestyle that is the bottom line and in her eyes evil Annie is the only thing getting in the way of that, hence why she blames Annie for everything 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She’s so thick 🤦🏼‍♀️ He came back to her and she jumped at the chance to get knocked up again purely to spite Annie. Instead of seeing the opportunity for kairo to build a relationship with his dad, lauryn just saw a chance to get one up 🤮 if you wanted him to “fall in love” with you lauryn you should have played the long game. Carried on meeting in secret for months MAYBE and I mean a very very big maybe he might have stuck around. She blew it for kairo by wanting another cash cow that’s definitely why she resents the girl. She definitely thought Annie would kick him out and he’d go running back to her
This is the thing…. She has played her cards SO badly. She has been the master of her own downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
After how long
It was set up 25th April but Simon Boyle is still director and Kinro Holdings a shareholder 👀

On 24th April Kinro Holdings Ltd was set up which deals with something to do with property and Carron is the director. MOTWYW.

I also noticed that Carron took over Chloes PR business in February.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I think paul lunts day in court is pending v shortly hence all this tit
She’s probably getting it all out of her system now before she’s gagged and “legally” can’t. Cmon loz you’ve dug yourself into a hole you can’t get out of now, might aswell finally sing like a canary like you’ve been threatening to for 4 years

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It was set up 25th April but Simon Boyle is still director and Kinro Holdings a shareholder 👀

On 24th April Kinro Holdings Ltd was set it which deals with something to do with property and Carron is the director. MOTWYW.

I also noticed that Carron took over Chloes PR business in February.
God kinro so kinara an kairo 🤣 like the kaisla one

• Haha
Reactions: 51
This is the thing…. She has played her cards SO badly. She has been the master of her own downfall.
Exactly! Men have simple minds. As much as it PAINS me to say it, Kyle may have grown to have feelings for lauryn and giro after time if she had chilled out on the psychopath ways and had slowed the duck down. She’s OBSESSED with Kyle and just ran at her chance to trap him again and it backfired 😂 silly woman

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone would think she was the married woman with 3 kids and heavily pregnant in a long time relationship and she was cheated on twice, humiliated & dragged through the papers

• Angry
Reactions: 44
Lauryn you’ve caught yourself out here my darling 👀
Stop messaging yourself!! 🤡
Now give it a rest, for the sake of the children you claim to Love & Protect 🙄
You’re embarrassing only yourself! 🙊

My comment December 26th must of triggered her 😂
IMG_4286.jpeg

What’s the chances one of her “followers” would refer to “waiting to see you rise” alongside Liaryn adding a rising Phoenix emoji 🤥

Lauryn Annie has already said what she said! March 2020
“I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that Happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles” - Audrey Hepburn
Women that support others & don’t cross other women! ✨The End

Let that sink in Proz 😏

IMG_4287.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
This clapback 👏 love Rachel Monk! He is not emotionally involved but will always provide for them financially 🥊
Notice lozza never tells her loyal army about everything kyle does financially whilst she does nothing! Annie the woman she hates so much is the one who pays for everything in lauryns life, but of course she stays silent on that because it doesn’t fit in with her bad guy Annie/loz the victim narrative.
“Independent woman” you’re the complete opposite of independent 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.