Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #80 Lauryn Goodman banned from all events coz of her penchant for married gents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn't make sense!
He knows how great they are?!
But she's man of the house and Kairos dad's at school to learn how to be a good dad?
So she's insinuating that he's still in their lives... But he's not and she's admitted that? Can't have it both ways, hen, you absolute cockwomble!

Reactions: 42
Baby girls name…
I read on the last thread that Kyle’s sister had lost a child. Was it a girl? Was it also a K name? Could she have named baby after his sisters kid?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
shes doing all this in the hope that annie will pinish kyle and not take the kids on sunday, another plot to break his family! whats the betting she uploads her blog before sunday, all to hurt annie so she doesnt have to see them together sunday. i hope annie is walking out holding his hand followed by their 4 beauts x

• Heart
Reactions: 44
People love how she replies to people… yet most the screenshots are from people who have previously messaged her and been blanked

• Haha
Reactions: 44
shes doing all this in the hope that annie will pinish kyle and not take the kids on sunday, another plot to break his family! whats the betting she uploads her blog before sunday, all to hurt annie so she doesnt have to see them together sunday. i hope annie is walking out holding his hand followed by their 4 beauts x
I hope it does the opposite and they’re on that pitch, as always, supporting their daddy, Annie too❤ all Lauryn has is emotionally abusing her children daily on instagram pining over a man who does not want her.

she needs to move on!!! Everyone else has 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Rach has a right way with words, proper spicy 🌶 as I said earlier, roll on Sunday 🥂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
What about sharing Kinara’s name would make it hard to breathe exactly? Just say the truth which is Kyle paid her not to discuss the second child publicly.

All of the comments on Kyle’s Instagram are positive he’s not getting any hate and he doesn’t need to turn comments off or delete. Football fans don’t care 🤣 I’m guessing her army of skanks aren’t at football matches often.

Of course all these posts were leading up to her mentioning his matches so that it will be in peoples minds on Sunday!

This username on DM haha.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 50
You cant guilt trip someone into being a dad
Kyle would be better off going to saudi with annie n RRRR for some peace

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Even if fans were shouting about the unwanteds, it’s not because they side with Lauryn or support her, it’s because they want to rile Kyle hoping it affects his playing. She’s so full of her own self-importance, she relates EVERYTHING to herself. Absolute raging narc

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Has she shut up once about Kyle in the last 24 hours? Good Lord lauryn for someone who claims to not care and is “happy” you do bang on about him a lot 🤡
It’s every single day……. Give it a rest hun.
Go watch some Netflix.
Go play with your kids.
The volume of stories is harassment alone even without all the awful content.
Why does she think it’s of interest to her bought followers?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.