Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #80 Lauryn Goodman banned from all events coz of her penchant for married gents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#81: They weren’t shouting where’s Kairo! They were shouting Lauryn you’re a stumpy hoe 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Bet even Simon Boil having regrets of associating with her, hence her resignation!
Re the army: why are they not defending her on the news articles? Cos they are bought bots!
Also proz has a new DM account, Paul_pau 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Isn't it ironic that she endlessly rants about ''trolls'' on tattle while she spends day after day trolling the Walkers. You really could not make it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
My mind can’t even comprehend what we could do with the guts of 8k discretionary income for our children. She only has 2 kids. No job. The housing doesn’t come out of that 8k nor does schooling.

I was going to suggest play a game see what you would do with 8k for your kids and it just made me sad; she does nothing. Not a maternal bone in her body.

She could have private tutors to the house every day teaching both her and Cairo Spanish if she wanted. Do whatever further education she wanted. Try do something for her future. Such a waste.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Says about protecting the kids and tags Kairo Walker in the mess. She is only out for herself
What she is doing is so bad in fact it’s on the verge of Kyle actually getting people involved to protect the two unwanted kids
He is the father even if not involved he can raise concerns and my hid this behaviour is concerning she is publicly mentally abusing her child .

why is it the publics interest what goes on in her life and with her baby dad …. That’s why Kyle keeps saying what’s he is doing is not in the kids best interests she is vile !!

Reactions: 31
I just cant wrap my head around why she would want kyle around her kids? Cant just be me?
Once u let my kids down its over never happening again
I would never allow my kids to be a secret either
Kairo deserves better from both parents
Kyle needs to stay away hes done enough damage and lauren needs to shut the duck up and get on with her life and protect her boy

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She’s not getting in 🤣
Foreign talent - NO
Has a trade - NO
Has a desirable profession - NO
Owns a local business - NO
I don’t think porta potty falls into any of the above. It’s like cash in hand in this country, the influencers do it but no one talks about it.

Reactions: 19
I just cant wrap my head around why she would want kyle around her kids? Cant just be me?
Once u let my kids down its over never happening again
I would never allow my kids to be a secret either
Kairo deserves better from both parents
Kyle needs to stay away hes done enough damage and lauren needs to shut the duck up and get on with her life and protect her boy
Because he’s a famous premier league footballer. If Kairos dad was Ben the bin man she’d never have revealed the father and kept something like that a secret.

Reactions: 43
Kyle could do anything to her kids and she would still come running. He’s a narcissist absent ‘Daddy’ but Lauren will still be like:

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Just as she’d hoped for itthe gutter press!
Making a bleep of yourself again Proz I see!

The more Annie and Kyle keep quiet and don’t respond the more the public are gonna be sick of the sight of this one constantly desperate for a headline!
I’m not saying he isn’t the dad as he obviously is but something wierd is going on and she never mentions or shows the baby girl it’s so strange

Also for Annie to have not been as mad at him and Sian still on side tells me so much more to all this I mean Kyle is as bad but it does make you wonder how it all come to this again in such a small space of time …. Kyle was never involved properly with kiaro so all this talk she does is ridiculous
---

I wish somebody could put a timeline up of every single post the last two weeks because it’s daily

Today her stories are all dogs at Kyle talking about Kyle constantly!!! She is beyond vile he provides her kids a life only some would dream off he is far to soft I doubt any other footballer would allow this ongoing hate campaign…,, wtf is he doing at all
I rekon they have seen it all. And from when ever they knew Kyle probably carried on leading Lauren on to proove to Annie what her demands were like.
Lauren has fallen in her own trap.
I just hope Kyle and Annie are sitting back to allow Lauren to cause her onw downfall.

Lauren has defo been worse than we see. I bet she texts them all and hounds there IG messanger etc. Martha needs to take tips from Lauren as she is worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Because he’s a famous premier league footballer. If Kairos dad was Ben the bin man she’d never have revealed the father and kept something like that a secret.
Look at all those 60+ stories she sold, she was determined to be a WAG. Couldn’t even keep someone else’s fella. Spends a fortune on plastic surgery and ends up with droopy eyes and a deflated balloon for an arse. F*cked it all right up. Amelia couldn’t even get onto Love Island. Chloe was more realistic and got a footballer from the lower leagues. Failure of a family. Again, I blame the parents.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I don’t think Annie will take the boys Sunday
maybe she has to because they will want to be at the match but I think Annie will be very concerned

Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion:
41,071 snapchats, 3050 hours of phone calls, 744 threatening countdowns, 46 story digs, 4 Insta burners, 106 pages of legal demands and 1 paid for shag

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.