Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #80 Lauryn Goodman banned from all events coz of her penchant for married gents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG this witch.

I’d love to slap her. She clearly sees Annie has a lot of support and is trying to compete.

What a bleeping lunatic.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Can someone explain why I’m working full time whilst this jizz cup is focusing on Kyle STILL. Jesus Christ woman - MOVE ON

Which type of delusion to we think? I personally think he had good D and it’s erotomania

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What happens after daddy going to school? Daddy in University? Daddy in a care home? When will it end!!!
You know Lauren wanted money for KW1’s baby sitter in uni
So maybe education goes on forever and ever and ever
Graduation pic - giro and his baby sitter 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is what happens when you are a lonely , bitter slag with NOTHING in your life !!!
No friends.
Family not interested
No one to confide in or talk to or to say ‘Stop !!!’
No job
Too much time on your hands
She’s gonna EXPLODE on Sunday when RRRR are strutting round The Etiad with the actual Premier League trophy and not some tacky tit of Amazon.
Cant wait 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Lauren 💯 per cent wrote all them messages to herself. Her use of grammar using words in wrong context and spelling, along with punctuation is the same in all the messages, which Paul Lunt will have his expert analyst monitoring the obvious patterns! Dear God Loz, you are one unwell female! 🐇 🥘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Shame she’s not thinking of her children when she’s willing to make a tv show about her sordid ‘relationship’

Reactions: 30
Girls I can’t keep up! Got as far as pg 46 on last thread from last night and skipped straight here!
There’s no way she would actually SAY those things to her little lad, she is just saying it to get attention/put Kyle in a bad light.
Those poor blades don’t stand a chance with her.
Gives us a taste of what to expect during Chloe’s wedding and the Euros though!

Reactions: 28
I don’t think I have ever seen anybody post none stop about the child’s father like she does
it’s literally none stop all day every single day she doesn’t ever post anything normal it’s just digs and slagging Kyle off

Why is she not being stopped why are they not getting orders in place I’m more than certain it does not take this long
Letting her dig her own grave

Reactions: 22
I cannot cope with her 🤣
What did she think the outcome of plotting a second child with a man that wasn’t there for the first child was going to be ?
she needs sectioning

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
You know Lauren wanted money for KW1’s baby sitter in uni
So maybe education goes on forever and ever and ever
Graduation pic - giro and his baby sitter 😭
Uni?

With the combined IQ of Snoz and Proz? Behave.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.