Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #80 Lauryn Goodman banned from all events coz of her penchant for married gents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Over the past few days the comment is always 'his dad' referring to Giro and not 'their dad' referring to both unwanted children

Reactions: 43
What does this say right at the top
Regain contact and building a relationship

She is desperate for him to be involved again I think this is why she hates the girl she blames her for that little bit she had Kyle to text at the least now it’s back to nothing 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh she’s losing the plot! This is NOT okay, this is harassment! It’s got to stop!

I don’t even know what to say anymore it’s sickening!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Regain contact and building a relationship

She is desperate for him to be involved again I think this is why she hates the girl she blames her for that little bit she had Kyle to text at the least now it’s back to nothing 🤣🤣
She's desperate for him to be involved again, cos that's how she snared him the second time. By dangling the carrot and the absolute fool took the bait

Reactions: 26
Over the past few days the comment is always 'his dad' referring to Giro and not 'their dad' referring to both unwanted children
I’m not saying he isn’t the dad as he obviously is but something wierd is going on and she never mentions or shows the baby girl it’s so strange

Also for Annie to have not been as mad at him and Sian still on side tells me so much more to all this I mean Kyle is as bad but it does make you wonder how it all come to this again in such a small space of time …. Kyle was never involved properly with kiaro so all this talk she does is ridiculous
---
Oh she’s losing the plot! This is NOT okay, this is harassment! It’s got to stop!

I don’t even know what to say anymore it’s sickening!!!!!!
I wish somebody could put a timeline up of every single post the last two weeks because it’s daily

Today her stories are all dogs at Kyle talking about Kyle constantly!!! She is beyond vile he provides her kids a life only some would dream off he is far to soft I doubt any other footballer would allow this ongoing hate campaign…,, wtf is he doing at all

Reactions: 35
Where to even start?
Even if these messages are from real people wonder how many of them had a mother like Lauren ? It’s never cut and dry and each scenario is different. Were all of these messages from people who were products of an affair where the mothers used the kids for attention and money. Did any of them grow up in a mansion with no money problems because their absent father provided more than enough. Probably not so they can’t compare their stories to kairos 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Even if these messages are from real people wonder how many of them had a mother like Lauren ? It’s never cut and dry and each scenario is different. Were all of these messages from people who were products of an affair where the mothers used the kids for attention and money. Did any of them grow up in a mansion with no money problems because their absent father provided more than enough. Probably not so they can’t compare their stories to kairos 🤷🏻‍♀️
EXACTLY! My partner’s Dad stopped seeing him when he was 6 and he has never given a tit, not even bothered trying to get in touch with him. Doesn’t mention it, doesn’t care. He was happy growing up with his Mum and brother, all his friends etc. Not everyone crumbles without the other parent, only if the resident parent is a weirdo sad sack speck of tit like Proz is.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I don’t think I have ever seen anybody post none stop about the child’s father like she does
it’s literally none stop all day every single day she doesn’t ever post anything normal it’s just digs and slagging Kyle off

Why is she not being stopped why are they not getting orders in place I’m more than certain it does not take this long

Reactions: 40
I don’t think I have ever seen anybody post none stop about the child’s father like she does
it’s literally none stop all day every single day she doesn’t ever post anything normal it’s just digs and slagging Kyle off

Why is she not being stopped why are they not getting orders in place I’m more than certain it does not take this long
I think from what she said about “navigating the next stages” or whatever she said, insinuates that something massive is coming. I think this is her final attempt at drumming up sympathy from the few morons that believe her tit before it does. I feel like it’ll be the next Wagatha Christie. Something is bubbling I’m sure…

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s so thick 🤦🏼‍♀️ He came back to her and she jumped at the chance to get knocked up again purely to spite Annie. Instead of seeing the opportunity for kairo to build a relationship with his dad, lauryn just saw a chance to get one up 🤮 if you wanted him to “fall in love” with you lauryn you should have played the long game. Carried on meeting in secret for months MAYBE and I mean a very very big maybe he might have stuck around. She blew it for kairo by wanting another cash cow that’s definitely why she resents the girl. She definitely thought Annie would kick him out and he’d go running back to her

• Heart
Reactions: 37
My guess is he hasn’t met the daughter. Otherwise she would say they both had a bond or would have leaked a pic of him with the daughter like the other pic

Reactions: 32
I reckon he’s going straight from that pitch this weekend in to a long arse court case

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I think from what she said about “navigating the next stages” or whatever she said, insinuates that something massive is coming. I think this is her final attempt at drumming up sympathy from the few morons that believe her tit before it does. I feel like it’ll be the next Wagatha Christie. Something is bubbling I’m sure…
Definitely she has weeks when she goes silent but the last two weeks she is absolutely on another level it’s constant harassment to the walkers . Something is definitely coming 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Honestly it’s no wonder she’s never been able to sustain a relationship, she is utterly draining and a bore of a human being.

No substance to her whatsoever hence why she’s wrapped her whole identity up in the paternity of her children.

Somebody on the Daily Mail summed her up perfectly when they said “does she want to be a Mother or does she want to be a Mother to a footballer’s child”

And for the love of god stop posting on your social media about how much you love your kids, how they’re your number one priority, you’ll do anything for them blah blah blah. It’s like she’s trying to convince herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.