Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

isadrennan66

I’ve only just seen that Erling Haaland has liked this post so I’m taking that as confirmation she’s called Kinara 😜
Oh ya beauty maybe i can trap him into having a baby with me n be the next proz 😂🙈
---
She has gone quiet, something is brewing, an exclusive or big story tmro i think

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Redtea2

VIP Member
Well said @Redtea2!! So stark to see it laid out like that.
She was already getting 8k a month, a car every 4 years, best of schooling etc etc and she still chose blackmail 🤯
It has always been about her wanting status (clout-chasing as my teens would say) and never about the children.
She is beyond redemption.
She knocks me sick nobody would ever treat a child the way she treats hers
publicly humiliated kiaro when everybody knows his dad never wanted him
And to get pregnant again planned from text messages she sent just to destroy a family is beyond sick
she is calculated and Kyle is scum too but I do think the walkers have strong case against her for blackmail

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
How can you not press it, there's number would drive me insane 👀😂😂
I used to, then one post I put up did the number and was making me sad when I re-read it 😂😂😂 then I think my fat thumb pressed it once and not since 😂😂😂
So that’s how you know I don’t miss chapters !

• Haha

twiggy7

Chatty Member
I beg your pardon 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Obviously not 😂😂😂😂😂
---
Also tips for not being tired with 2 kids try having those 2 kids with ur own man and not someone elses then the dad can help 🙌
Try being tired & going out to work to PAY for the rent or mortgage on no maintenance!!! She really is vile!!!!!
---
The only time I’ve ever heard her sounding warm towards Kairo is on that video she sold of him and kyle and shes laughing in the background like a giddy teenager. Fucking tragic excuse of a mother. The way she speaks to him is vile and she posts it. Imagine behind closed doors. She’s incapable of loving anyone that slag
Wait til he’s 18 & sperm donor pays Giro direct 😂
---
The only time I’ve ever heard her sounding warm towards Kairo is on that video she sold of him and kyle and shes laughing in the background like a giddy teenager. Fucking tragic excuse of a mother. The way she speaks to him is vile and she posts it. Imagine behind closed doors. She’s incapable of loving anyone that slag
Wait til he’s 18 & sperm donor pays Giro direct 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Kl111966

Chatty Member
Nahhhhhh I thought she’d gone and completely flipped her lid… I honestly thought she had posted this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Told ye all I’m scared what that fruit loop is gonna post next 😆
🤣🤣 can totally understand why, you just can’t put anything past her at the moment the way she is carrying on 😂

• Haha

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
This is one of the chants iv seen circulating. "He cheats on his wife" and "He can't see his kids" Think this was when Annie kicked him out though back in Jan

Attachments

• Haha

Lottiew1

VIP Member
My son has carried his massive TV downstairs and it is parallel with the usual tv in the front room so we can watch "The Toon" then see what is happening at the Etihad thanks to his ahem firesticks...
My son has carried his massive TV downstairs and it is parallel with the usual tv in the front room so we can watch "The Toon" then see what is happening at the Etihad thanks to his ahem firesticks...

Screenshot_20240505_114635_Facebook.jpg

• Heart

Fairydust88

Silent lurker here and sorry if its been mentioned before, but I've always wondered this, do Giro & Klearpay have Kyle's surname? Officially? Or has she changed them by deed poll??

I always thought the father had to be present when the child is registered to have his surname & I can almost guarantee if he had been, Proz would have been shouting it from the rooftops... failing that it further cements in my mind how much of an absolute basket case she is for her kids to have the initials KG, but she's rolling round dressed head to toe in KW necklaces & luggage
the court can award parental responsibility so it’s likely he obtained it that way although I’m sure someone found Giro’s birth registration online at one point and there were 2 entries - one Goodman and one walker. I’m sure one of the other lunatics will correct if I’m wrong

• Heart
Amelia
View attachment 2939153

Khloe
View attachment 2939125

Then there is Lisa Age UK Andrews 🙄
Always supporting
Same Story
While STILL living in Nigel Benn’s House he financially provided for Harley Andrews Benn who’s holding onto his Dad’s name like his life depends on it, yet he hates him 🤨 but still insists on carrying the “burden” of his surname. Letting mummy still live in the house provided by his father, while she wheels herself out posing in said house. 🤡
View attachment 2939138
View attachment 2939139View attachment 2939140
Now Lauryn is trolling Lisa from her burner accounts 🙊
View attachment 2939144View attachment 2939145
Bitter Bitches United ✨
I thought she said “say it with cheese”

She’s such a classless tramp

• Haha

Bettie

That wasn’t the last time, the last time he took his kids out he had already severed contact with her. That Snapchat was from her blackmailing days!
Oh sorry I didn't know that.
Bet she is spitting nails and blaming the baby girl that she doesn't have access to and control over Kyle anymore.