Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseycow08

Chatty Member
Can someone tell me more about Kyle shagging this Laura brown in the family home? I’m only relatively new to this thread so must have missed that !?

Reactions: 10

looserj

kyle *is* a nasty person and with zero respect for Annie.

anyone who disrespects and embarrasses the mother of his children by having unprotected sex with women like Loz is a nasty fucking bloke. He even went back for SECONDS knowing the hurt it caused first time around. He’s an absolute fucking sociopath.

I’m here for tragic loz updates because she is an absolute nutcase and just as callous, but Christ people are in delululand and projecting god knows what if they are defending the character of Kyle Walker
What I mean by nasty is as far as we know he doesn't physically beat his partners, then swagger round with the arrogance and not a care in the world.
No defending or delulu here, think we all know exactly what he is and have sympathies for his long suffering wife
---
Silent lurker here and sorry if its been mentioned before, but I've always wondered this, do Giro & Klearpay have Kyle's surname? Officially? Or has she changed them by deed poll??

I always thought the father had to be present when the child is registered to have his surname & I can almost guarantee if he had been, Proz would have been shouting it from the rooftops... failing that it further cements in my mind how much of an absolute basket case she is for her kids to have the initials KG, but she's rolling round dressed head to toe in KW necklaces & luggage
I'm sure you can give a child any surname at all at registration, however for the father to be recorded he has to physically be present

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

squiggle57

You’re right! There was 2 entries for Kairo, so which one stands who knows, I’d hope Goodman, for the kids sanity
In Scotland there are 2 entries regardless, not sure if it’s the same in England. But my LO has my ex surname and has never had mine at all but to this day there are two entries on the records, one of each surname. Not sure why it’s done that way but it’s how it is.

If it’s the same in England theyve been registered as Walkers and Goodman will be there automatically. Maybe she got away with him not being present in Covid for Giro and court ordered it for Kinara before registering her

Reactions: 8