Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jimginjan

Chatty Member
I’ve just had one of my posts liked and when I looked it was from nearly a year ago 31st May 2023 and it was the screenshots of papa bear under the mail story of her gender reveal.

It’s so good that she’s bringing more people to tattle due to her actions, and people are reading the full history of this parasites behaviour.

I’ll leave these here again so we don’t forgot she said she was going to ruin Annie and for all the newbies to see that she brings here tomorrow following her pending breakdown.
Fatty Katty ?

Reactions: 13

Lilylate

VIP Member
And FYI 😂

sian said annie was fine for RRR to meet kiaro
none of us really know what’s going on for all we know Kyle could be trying for contact with the kids but not around lauryn
If he’s got anything about him at all, this is exactly what he should be doing. Whether he wanted them or not, they’re here now and I for one hope he’s taking steps legally to get access to them (away from their horrorbag of a mother)!
This is literally the only way the man can redeem himself as far as I’m concerned!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Baby girls name…
I read on the last thread that Kyle’s sister had lost a child. Was it a girl? Was it also a K name? Could she have named baby after his sisters kid?

• Sad

Lucymyers

VIP Member
My 4 year old is still in nappies (autism) and I fucking wish I could get him out of nappies because they cost a fortune, I pay £5 for 9 pull ups. She doesn’t realise how easy she’s got it when she’s got a child who would take to toilet training if she done her duty’s as a mum and done it with him. Lazy slag
Have u spoke to your gp? Do you have a diagnosis? Not sure if u can get them on prescription

• Heart

2ofeach

VIP Member
I can't even 🤣 or 👍 the replies to the unmentionable... getting an oops report.... but I see you.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

button moon

VIP Member
The thing is she collected prescriptions when she was cosplaying as Sam Dingle, so as much as she harps on about using homeopathic remedies she is happy to use prescription medication when it suits her!
View attachment 2940589
I mean is that a pj top? I have never seen a worse outfit.... suppose it represents her personality. 8k a month and can't wear a nice tracksuit or similar... and pleats?

• Haha
Reactions: 11