Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

looserj

If he’s got anything about him at all, this is exactly what he should be doing. Whether he wanted them or not, they’re here now and I for one hope he’s taking steps legally to get access to them (away from their horrorbag of a mother)!
This is literally the only way the man can redeem himself as far as I’m concerned!
I'm not so sure, he's publicly called them u wanted, ignored them, wanted them terminated before birth. I don't think he should be anywhere near them, a disinterested dad who really doesn't give a shit and never has is far more damaging than an absent dad. That's the line I'd be taking if I was their mother, those kids would be so high on a pedestal that no one would be good enough to wipe their boots. Hurt her that's down to her for going back and believing shit, hurt kids once your chance is gone

Reactions: 8

Scuttler

Hope you’re keeping ok lovely.
Lauryn doesn’t realise how lucky she is. 2 healthy kids, a free house, free car and £8k to spend a month. She needs a reality check 🧐
How are you feeling beautiful? Apart from annoyed at that smelly minge on legs. ❤

Reactions: 7

spillallthetea

VIP Member
I swear she’s getting worse by the hour, I’m literally scared what the nut is going to post next! She’s actually crazy!

What age is she???Addressing her 4 months nnYEAR OLD son to try and bite back at ‘trolls’ Njno you’re meant to be a grown woman!
N
The damage she is doing to that little boy would break your heart!
nn just

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Redtea2

VIP Member
Ok so I’m going to guess she’s going to have a breakdown today after the families arrive on pitch. Hoping Annie and new baby are there. She wants people to think her kids are sick so couldn’t be there anyway… or she wants to lay into Kyle for not having an interest in sick kid, which makes no sense as he doesn’t care regardless.
What time does it start

Reactions: 4