Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redtea2

VIP Member
I beg your pardon 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fuck me she is mentally deranged
---
For the Blocked Gang Gang 🚫✌
And she’s off slow & steady so far 🏇
MOTWYW
All these vitamins & homeopathic medicines yet she is tired 🤨
I know what Nappies both your kids wear hardly private! Let’s not forget dancing in speedos, their “rapid” legs in the bath & Spanglish stories at bedtime! 🤡
View attachment 2944932View attachment 2944934View attachment 2944935View attachment 2944936
She is nuts 😂😂
is she trying to guilt Kyle or make people kick off at him when his kids go on the pitch because his unwanted are poorly

fuck of lauryn

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On page 44 but you know what i do actually feel sorry for kairo but HEAR ME OUT BEFORE YOUS GET MAD!!
You know full well lauryns got him watching this. Im sure she will say ‘theres daddy and your brothers’ and he will probably cry like i want daddy or i want to go. Shame man. Hopefully she hasnt showed him

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

kj135

VIP Member
That whole stunt with the messages about Kyle getting heckled at the match is clearly her desperate attempt to put him off him taking his boys to the match this Sunday. Scraping the barrel there you poisonous cunt.
Giro and Konk are gonna flip and knife her in her sleep one day, Gypsy Rose Blanchard style
I laughed out loud!

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
How exciting for RRR and baby R 🥰
imagine your father being a football captain
aww I hope they enjoy the celebration. Just watching them signing kids shirts

• Heart

4FoxAche

VIP Member
I honestly think kairo would of been better off getting a nanny. Given the situation he's in he will need someone extremely nuturing and it's pretty evident that liaryn cares more about her public image than her child's wellbeing.

I've been down this road myself ( an emotionaly uninvolved dad once a new partner and children came into play) and my child was a shadow over her once bubbly self. The days I went into work in tears and eventually had to take time off as my mental health was at an all time low but I persevered put her into multiple sessions of play therapy, took part in many a parenting zoom course and I'd like to think I'm a far better mother, a more nuturing mother for it.

My daughter is in her teens now, has changed her surname in school (her own decision) and has plans to change it legally once she's old enough. It was an extremely long slog, but I never once bad mouthed her dad but I never made excuses for him either. She obviously still has sad days but instead of making her feel hard done by we celebrate all the extra time we have gotten to spend together and how close we are because of it, and i remind her that the only person missing out in this situation is her dad.

Liaryn really needs to add up what's important in this situation because the only people she is hurting in this situation is the people she should be protecting... her children!
I was the child in that situation. His wife hated me to an extreme.

You are a wonderful mum. I know you mentioned your daughter has changed her surname at school etc but you will probably never know how much she appreciates you. My mum doesn't either.

You story made me both so sad and so happy for both you and your daughter.

I think this is why so many of us are so baffled by Liaren. We have, or know, such fantastic mums in, invariably, worse situations than her. Liaren chose this for herself and then maximises the pain to her children. It's horrifying to watch.
---
I beg your pardon 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I saw this and was like what the fuck is she hiding? The mind boggles.

• Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
I mean who ever ate Brighton some dead end club 🤣🤣 the fans I highly doubt would even have sue this she seriously needs sectioning

• Haha

Scuttler

gif man reminded me of someone and I couldn’t quite put my finger on who. But it came to me earlier. Sad Sack! From the Raggy Dolls! 🤸🏼‍♀️

IMG_0081.jpeg

• Haha

twiggy7

Chatty Member
I’m guessing silence and then at 7pm a reshare messages from her ‘followers’ about how disgusting it is Kyle had his family there/on the pitch 😅😂
She’ll already be thinking which burner to use for which annihilation of the walkers!!!! Sad pathetic lonely Martha

giogio

VIP Member
I fear she’s going to have a meltdown later but while it’s fun to sit here and watch her antics I would prefer her to go mute for Annie’s sake. As she doesn’t deserve this lunatic in her life and her antics cause others pain.
However sadly she won’t be able to help herself.
Agree it will be post match if she does anything.

Lucymyers

VIP Member
As much as I feel sorry for Annie I hope she has a mental episode tomorrow it’s entertaining 😎🤣🤣
---

It will be

“ so many have sent supportive messages about how Kyle had his kids on the pitch and ignores the two we share but we don’t care “ 🤣🤣🤣

Or a photo of the kids with some depressing essay on how they are her world and he is missing out blah blah

Or it could go mental and she shows more messages etc

Or it will be the two kids on city shirts with dad on the back she is wierd !!
---

I honestly don’t think Annie will be spotted at all
If the boys go Kyle’s parents will be with them I don’t think Annie will want the papers papping her and making a story up that they are back together because I don’t think she is back with him . I mean if she does come out even better 🤣🤣🤞 if she does I definitely think each told them to just do it and not care what lauryn stirs
There used to (when k1 was a toddler) be somet in place (legal) where she could mention the words kyle or annie herself on her ig. Hence why she put the fake inboxes to herself up so she could do it that way. I dunno if this is still in place (pressume so)
---
I’ve said it before but I’d bet a hell of a lot of money she will attempt to become the token SEN mummy soon…

(my daughter didn’t say a word until 4.5years and night nappies much much much later. We worked solidly with her and took many courses in sign language and autism in a bid to help her at an early age. It paid off. This bitch should be knuckling down at this point and getting the support he needs)
She only put the hormonal comment on as someone put on here ages ago tht nappies at his age was shit parenting and i said thats not true in all cases in some children its hormone issues and some children are sen so take longer to get dry etc