Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
I’ll always have sympathy for them kids, they’re fucked with who they have as parents. I don’t care whether she forced Kairo onto him at the solicitors office, he could have ignored it like he did for years instead he started seeing him, probably feeding him all false promises which kids don’t forget, hes created another kid and then fucked them off. They didn’t ask to be involved in all this and they’re going to forever have fucked up little heads because of it all. This is why I have 0 sympathy for Kyle
I agree. And if he didn't want any illegitimate kids he should have stuck something on the end of it. Vile bloke

• Heart
Reactions: 15

catchingup2021

VIP Member
Kyle Kyle Kyle Kyle does that girl think of anyone else.
She only wants Giro see Kyle so she can get in bed with him and spend his money.
---

But if the grandparents have money from the sale of a house up Liverpool they won't get government help yet even if pensioners. But knowing Lauren she has helped them spend that money already.
---

I agree. Or in the hope people chant to him on Sunday.
The grandparents house was council. No sold listing for it and only a few of the houses in that street have been bought from the LA.

• Wow

isadrennan66

Sorry for asking ive followed the threads since the “always supporting” pic but can anyone remind me how is it we know the girls called kinara again?

Redtea2

VIP Member
The poor lad supposed to be starting school in September yet King Kairo is still in nappies/pull ups & his talking in English is inaudible 🤨

This is why he doesn’t have a private school place (it’s nothing to do with Kyle not paying) there is no way he would pass any assessment, “understandably” Primary Schools private or local authority expect (excluding SEN) for the child to be dry, talking & practicing the first stages of writing at least. What they don’t expect is a child speaking odd words from another language, not spoken in the home!

Why is she encouraging likkle gurll to say brother? Instead of his name 🤔
Why is Kairo calling “her” a “he” she is almost one? 👀
Wierd this because she never mentions baby girl 🤣🤣 it’s like she hates the kid

Wouldn't mind Kleapay and Klarna don't even have the surname Walker. Didn't it get changed back to Goodman 😂 I'd be surprised if Kyle's name is even on Klarnas birthday certificate, father has to be present at registration for that
Silent lurker here and sorry if its been mentioned before, but I've always wondered this, do Giro & Klearpay have Kyle's surname? Officially? Or has she changed them by deed poll??

I always thought the father had to be present when the child is registered to have his surname & I can almost guarantee if he had been, Proz would have been shouting it from the rooftops... failing that it further cements in my mind how much of an absolute basket case she is for her kids to have the initials KG, but she's rolling round dressed head to toe in KW necklaces & luggage

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Can someone tell me more about Kyle shagging this Laura brown in the family home? I’m only relatively new to this thread so must have missed that !?

she msged annie to say she didnt know he had a partner she asked for proof and it was a selfie he took at home i think thats how it was anyway?? Anyone?

• Wow

Tattldurcage

Chatty Member
So we saying Kinara is a boy and that’s why she doesn’t show ‘her’. Giro just dropped Liaryn in a goodane :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

giogio

VIP Member
the court can award parental responsibility so it’s likely he obtained it that way although I’m sure someone found Giro’s birth registration online at one point and there were 2 entries - one Goodman and one walker. I’m sure one of the other lunatics will correct if I’m wrong
You’re right! There was 2 entries for Kairo, so which one stands who knows, I’d hope Goodman, for the kids sanity

• Haha

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
As much as I feel sorry for Annie I hope she has a mental episode tomorrow it’s entertaining 😎🤣🤣
---

It will be

“ so many have sent supportive messages about how Kyle had his kids on the pitch and ignores the two we share but we don’t care “ 🤣🤣🤣

Or a photo of the kids with some depressing essay on how they are her world and he is missing out blah blah

Or it could go mental and she shows more messages etc

Or it will be the two kids on city shirts with dad on the back she is wierd !!
---

I honestly don’t think Annie will be spotted at all
If the boys go Kyle’s parents will be with them I don’t think Annie will want the papers papping her and making a story up that they are back together because I don’t think she is back with him . I mean if she does come out even better 🤣🤣🤞 if she does I definitely think each told them to just do it and not care what lauryn stirs
Spot on!! 😂😂
Or the kids in a Liverpool kit for their mentor grandad Goodman, like Kyle would give a shit! 😂

• Haha

wellingtonboots

Makes me laugh when she says ‘everything was ok until baby girl’ so you was okay with your son being a secret and being publicly ignored????
Me too!
plus we all know what she’s like, even if she hadn’t had baby number 2, she wants to be Annie/famous/on the pitch so there’s no way she’d want to always be the secret.

and as if you’d be happy with your son only having secret meetings with his dad.
---
That bloody voice 🤮
It’s one of those voices you’d dread listening to read aloud in school.