Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
"Things were ok until baby girl had to be acknowledged then we came into difficulty"

It was a fucking affair he had a child behind his wifes back TWICE ffs u both did this what the fuck did u think was gna happen????
She really thought annie would leave him for good and hed come running, he didnt he fought for his wife

There is no version in how this would play out a happy family situation annie will never welcome her into her family and she shouldnt have too,
DONT HAVE KIDS WITH MARRIED MEN!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 102

Allthatglitters666

Chatty Member
She’s annoyed me this morning. So far I’ve got up got showered and ready, walked the dog, got my kids ready and to school. And I’m now on my way for cancer treatment. What has she done other than spend her morning on instagram posting bitter nonsense. Get a grip Lauren and know your privilege.

• Heart
Reactions: 94

Fairydust88

I can't understand why she doesn't reply directly to her dms..like why reply on her story 🤔
I remember she once said she was far too busy to check her dm’s so she wanted everyone to boost her engagement by commenting on her pics… funny that because I called her a dirty filthy brass via dm and she blocked me within 5 seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 87

livingforthetea

Lauryn I really hope you read here because you need some home truths. You are peddling this victim narrative like you were the Woman who dedicated over half of your life to Kyle’s career and raising his babies so he could excel in football. That is not you, that is Annie. You were not married to him, you were only ever at most in a ‘very brief relationship’ with him. Your desire for money, status and attention is why you had your first child. Your desire to spite Annie is why you had your second. You are not a “warrior”. Annie is the warrior because the level of betrayal she has experienced at the hands of her Husband and yourself is heinous. She is the one staying strong for “her babies”. Whatever hardship you think you have experienced isn’t a fucking fraction of what Annie’s been through so please, for the love of god, shut the fuck up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84

Blackdiamond

She’s acting like she’s the first single mum to ever exist. Take your 8k and shut your gob hoe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
We aren’t here to discuss our own children & toilet training, please don’t be offended 💕

When has Lauren ever mentioned Kairo is neurodiverse, has ASD, ADHD or SEN?

Your correct in saying it’s not all about being a lazy parent but in Lauryn’s case it is, she can’t be bothered to parent him 8-6 Monday to Friday, evenings or weekends, she has nursery & a nanny for that, so is it the nanny or nursery’s fault he isn’t dry at home, at night? No it’s Lauryn’s because she is a terrible mother, do you think Lauryn would do half of what you do? You’re a good mum for doing everything you do, being pro active & helping your kids progress at their own pace no doubt about that but Lauryn doesn’t!!

Nobody here is judging or implying ALL children should be out of nappies or talking perfectly by four years old as there are reasons why this may not be the case however this is purely directed at Lauryn Goodman who claims her son ran out of the womb squashing & kicking a ball, was potty trained by two years old, that he is a Spanish speaking bilingual Toddler, a Messiah, the captain, the best, the first & most advanced miracle child to ever be born, this is why she is being criticised for her child’s speech & the fact he is in nappies/pull ups at four years old.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

livingforthetea

Remember when she posted on her insta calling him a “professional dream seller” like she hasn’t been selling plastic bangles to desperate women struggling with infertility who dream of becoming parents for the past 3 years 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 81

Lucymyers

VIP Member
Thing is...kyle aint doing this to piss lozzac off...hes always had his kids on pitch...well the wanted ones anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 78

kj135

VIP Member
Thank you Kyle. About time you did something right for those 4 boys and stopped hiding.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
I’ll never forget when she said she’s old school and doesn’t shag straight away
Bitch, you shag married men

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
I beg your pardon 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
We literally know your income and expenditure, details of your criminal conviction, that your married shag called you his wife’s name in the throes of passion, that you have medical anal issues and what you and your children eat for breakfast.
Private? Nah 🤥🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Ladxb21

What happens after daddy going to school? Daddy in University? Daddy in a care home? When will it end!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 71

brownstone

Sorry lads I'm a bit behind but wanted to throw in a quick suggestion!!

Thread Suggestion:
Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #81 Lauryn Goodman is at home lactating, while Queen Annie is pitchside, spectating 👸🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
I still can't get over a gender reveal party and a proud maternity shoot showing off your bump.. while pregnant with someone's husbands baby 👶....

• Sick
  • Heart

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member

Just as she’d hoped for in the gutter press!
Making a cunt of yourself again Proz I see!

The more Annie and Kyle keep quiet and don’t respond the more the public are gonna be sick of the sight of this fanny constantly desperate for a headline!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha