Lauryn Goodman and sisters #79 Annie’s a looker Lauryn’s a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe Kyle sent any kits to Kairo, if he did why didn’t he send the 23/24 V neck with blue/white trims instead of the 22/23 with burgundy trims!
Embarrassing 🙈

Liaryn has bought her son that kit, had it customised to say Dad2 & she has definitely bought him more than one set in different sizes just to wheel him out in an attempt to remind everyone Kairo Walker is Kyle Walkers son.

It’s pathetic, embarrassing & emotionally damaging her child further by making him pose up wearing a vintage kit from Amazon! Along with Puma socks 🤨

When will it end Lauren? It has to end!
for the welfare of all the children in this mess! 😔

If there is one thing she should copy from Annie it’s this!
Every time choose your children
it’s not that though, Kyle brought the kit whatever, he put his name on the back whatever. That was in the past which we are moving on from before he came and called them mistakes etc.

IF giro is genuinely into Man City and wants to wear the kit why not go out and buy him this seasons. Why not the new season? My LO gets the new kit every season because kids actually into football want the latest kit but she wants to bring out last seasons because it has dad on the back. Have some at least some self respect and at buy him the latest kit ffs. Or you not buying the latest because godforbid it’s not “designer” and you can’t pass it off as your own Lauren.

And this bullshit he chooses that kit which was in the blog.. it’s not hard to dangle something new and shiney in front of a toddler and they soon forget the old.

edited to say and better yet if the kid is genuinely into football and it’s not forced. Get him into Brighton and take him to the game or been a local smaller league team. It’s affordable on 8k a month. A team he can go to and support and watch when he’s older that’s achievable becuase his mum hasn’t got him banned from the stadium. Not a team he’s being forced to support because his sperm doner plays for them

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Foxling 1 and 2s dad was investigated by Social Services. I was contacted and could prove I had already taken measures to protect my babies.

He was seething that he'd lost control. So, to hurt me, he switched target to the kids. He didn't even get close to harming them but he hasn't seen their faces or heard their voices since.

Babies before everything. It isn't hard.
Every time 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 19
it’s not that though, Kyle brought the kit whatever, he put his name on the back whatever. That was in the past which we are moving on from before he came and called them mistakes etc.

IF giro is genuinely into Man City and wants to wear the kit why not go out and buy him this seasons. Why not the new season? My LO gets the new kit every season because kids actually into football want the latest kit but she wants to bring out last seasons because it has dad on the back. Have some at least some self respect and at buy him the latest kit ffs. Or you not buying the latest because godforbid it’s not “designer” and you can’t pass it off as your own Lauren.

And this bullshit he chooses that kit which was in the blog.. it’s not hard to dangle something new and shiney in front of a toddler and they soon forget the old.

edited to say and better yet if the kid is genuinely into football and it’s not forced. Get him into Brighton and take him to the game or been a local smaller league team. It’s affordable on 8k a month. A team he can go to and support and watch when he’s older that’s achievable becuase his mum hasn’t got him banned from the stadium. Not a team he’s being forced to support because his sperm doner plays for them
Couldn’t agree more with this. My kids are mad on football and they have a new kit every year. They quite happily watch a lower league team that I have supported since I was a child as they love football.
She’s using that kid as a pawn to try and get to Kyle but she’s setting the poor child up for a fall as Kyle is just not bothered. I feel for this poor kids I really do as imagine how it’s gonna feel when they are old enough to read all about this shitfest!

Reactions: 29

My son is 6 months younger than Kairo and he wouldn't have a clue that there are different teams, different colours different kits etc. He wouldn't even know you can wear a football kit like the players on TV. She's full of crap it's all her doing!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Foxling 1 and 2s dad was investigated by Social Services. I was contacted and could prove I had already taken measures to protect my babies.

He was seething that he'd lost control. So, to hurt me, he switched target to the kids. He didn't even get close to harming them but he hasn't seen their faces or heard their voices since.

Babies before everything. It isn't hard.
That’s because you’re a good mama and will protect your babies when anyone does them wrong x
---
---
---
She’s full of tit .
If , as she says he knows his Dad got him the shirt and wants to wear it so she won’t stop him….. keep it off insta!
Why parade the poor boy round with a name on his back of a man that’s dropped him like a hot cake and post to social media so it’s there forever.she thinks it will bother Kyle and piss Annie off but all she is doing is letting her boy down AGAIN.
Do your job woman , protect your kids like the mama bear most of us are, I can’t get my head around what she is doing to her kids.
She had been provided with a home , monthly income , car , holidays (despite being Miss independent 😂 ) enjoy them and step away from the toxic life you’re adamant you will live to force your way into peoples lives.

I think her sisters have fallen out with her for sure,they are sad for the kids ( not allowed at parties etc) but sick of her shite.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I really do think Annie is done with him this time I think she is just staying civil for the children
and helping him to sort this mess out so her kids don’t get dragged into it
Her love will turn into hate soon enough from the damage he has caused

Reactions: 42
Khlo will be pleased it’s only taken 2 months but she is no longer shadow banned 😅 it was obviously Lauryn who reported her knowing she was getting closer to reaching the same amount of followers as TT!

Khlo is planning to drop the party Reel later on 🙃
I wonder if Prozza & the famous fruit if thy womb 🍓🍓 were hiding upstairs, only allowed to join the party in secret based on a private arrangement! 🤣

IMG_4095.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My boys have all played football from toddler age ( 2/3) and have had Nike adidas and puma astro type trainers so they definitely do make them that small. Have to order online rather than buying in store though.
loz just doesn’t like spending kairos money on him. The Nike trainers I’ve seen kairo in are the cheaper ones. That’s not me saying they’re not good trainers but for a child that is getting 8k in maintenance you’d think he’d be dressed better or the amount of maintenance would be lowered as she clearly isn’t spending it on him.

ETA - just googled toddler Astro trainers and these came up. Puma that start at size 4 in toddler/baby size.
My son had some small adidas ones too, but if you go to sports direct, they hardly ever have any sizes in and we all know Lozza aint paying the extra £3.95 for p&p.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion

Lauryn Goodman banned from all events because of her penchant for married gents

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
Why’s giro swimming in the hot tub when the daily Mail said you’ve got a pool loz

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Poor Kairo is gonna have Man City’s reel of Kyle & the pigeon on repeat as a bed time story & a post from Lozza tommorow of the poor kid playing with birds

• Haha
Reactions: 13
End of the season is incoming tho ladies and gents so will see RRRR all on the pitch taking more photos to tip loony loz over the edge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.