Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Behopa

Can anyone recall when she did that Q&A a couple of years back and someone (probs Lauryn herself) asked if she would have more children? Talking to the camera she says something like never say never but she had her hands full with Kairo blah blah blah. She then got called out on here because "infertile" & "only pregnancy ive been told i'll have" so shortly after she put some written statement up on insta addressing her "infertility". Can anyone remember what it said? I know it would have been bullshit but wondered if it was another scenario to throw into the mix.

Reactions: 16

Bettie

You are right .. when a woman is crazed even though she has had numerous men and the kids are now teens,.. it was relentless.. after 14 years I had to leave as I was so anxious. Anyway.. I know Annie will be on edge constantly thinking what next.
Even if she is not back with kyle on an intimate level she is playing the good game., I wish her well x
14 years, dear God. You must have been living on your nerves. I am glad you were brave enough to leave in the end.

I think she is playing the good game too, staying there protecting her boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Redtea2

VIP Member
I hope Kyle and Annie snog on the pitch ha
---
Poor Giro is going get the wrong idea on what school is about before he has even started.
---
I hope Kyle does stay away and realise how dangerous Lauren is. His beautiful 4 kids did not deserve any of this shit.
if I was Annie I would just because I know it will send lauryn insane 😂😂😂
---
roll on Sunday lads dont forget the prosecco
Got the m and s can cocktails at the ready 👏🏻😂

• Haha
  • Heart

minnietheminx

VIP Member
I don't even drink but will be popping open a champagne bottle the day that happens 🍾🍾 my boss will be as well because I'll be a lot more productive once she's silenced 😂😘
Neither do I, but I will be joining you on that glorious day (it’s soon) 🍾🍾🍾👶🦌

• Haha

Nosymum

VIP Member
It’s like me whacking a hard hat on my daughters head and a drill in her hands everyday cause her dads an engineer, Is that inbuilt? Or is it only if your kids dads a footballer… lord give me strength 🧘🏼‍♀️
Midwife said my daughter was extra loud when born I’m going to assume it’s my lungs because of my wonderful singing 😬 in my head I sound like Beyoncé anyway!

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
Something is definitely in place to stop her talking about baby girl
she never ever mentions her not even in her digs to Kyle …….

I hope to god the walkers screw her over soon . I hope Kyle carry’s on not giving in to her demands this is why she is acting like this she absolutely hates she is not getting what she wants !!
---
I bet he has, she was right in the middle of the blackmailing when she was born I can’t see her allowing him to have not come to see her unfortunately. She probably just didn’t manage to get a sneaky picture
I don’t think he did that’s why she ain’t leaked pictures …
kyke said the unreasonable demands started basically the day she pissed on the stick …. She is vile she put money and items above Kyle having a relationship with the kids

giogio

VIP Member
Soz gang, but sondico are the only brand who make boots for small feet. Mine were in them when they were younger, and now rinse me for the newest boots constantly 🤪
Noway! I never knew this so I will shut up about it 😂❤

• Haha
  • Heart

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Remember the post Amelia done before ?
I can’t fukin find it
The one about everyone denying the story is coming from them
With the Spider-Man gif lol

So I defo think Chloe’s post is about loz
Here’s hoping! It’s the last thing you would want just before your wedding!

Spongebob86

Chatty Member
I think her behaviour just now is a mixture of trying to get Kyle to get in contact, and to harass them so much they give into her financial demands.

She’s relentless just now, it’s painful to watch!

Thankfully Annie has a busy active life, and has friends and family who she will be spending time with alongside also having a newborn, so won’t be wasting her time on Begman. That’s what the ‘PR’ firm Lozza hates are for 😂
Exactly lol they won't be reading nothing will leave RM to it, I very much doubt he will be as generous this time round and regardless she can't get two cars two houses etc, I hold out hope that the rotten panface fuck getting her karma but that 👃 fuck has disappointed me in the past 🤣

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Daddy must be at boarding school 😂
@Lucymyers i’m not sure if he’s met her
Would Sian know 👀
FaceTimed her possibly - Twins 👏🏿
I don’t know if they have met I am more thinking they haven’t J

• Haha
Reactions: 14